You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
  3. Star Ocean: The Last Hope International FAQ - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

User Info: Doomguard3

Doomguard3
7 years ago#1

Thanks to Kashell_Triumph and RVI985 for helping put these together.

1. GENERAL

1.1.  Q: What are the many missables I need to watch out for ?
1.2.  Q: Is there a New Game Plus feature ?
1.3.  Q: What's the difference between the International and the 360 version ?
1.4.  Q: How does item creation work ?
1.5.  Q: Is there a list of "insert anything here" ?
1.6.  Q: How do I reset mining/harvesting nodes ?
1.7.  Q: Are Private Actions back ?
1.8.  Q: Can someone give me his save file ?
1.9.  Q: How can I backup my saves ?
1.10. Q: Why is the top #1 match in the Colosseum still locked ?
1.11. Q: How can I take advantage of the bonus board ?
1.12. Q: What are some good Monster Jewels to get ?
1.13. Q: What's the best place to farm experience ?
1.14. Q: What's the best place to farm FOL/money ?
1.15. Q: Where can I find Metal Scumbags ?
1.16. Q: How do I duplicate items ?
1.17. Q: What's the best way to farm Magical Clay ?
1.18. Q: How many times can I steal from a single enemy ?

2. TROPHIES

2.1.  Q: How many playthroughs are required to get the platinum trophy ?
2.2.  Q: I've heard getting the platinum trophy in this game takes several hundred hours, is that a typo ?
2.3.  Q: Do I have to fill each enemy's bar to 100% in the Monster Collection menu to unlock the 'Monster Master' trophy ?

3. QUESTS

3.1.  Q: Where do I find or how do I solve a certain quest ?
3.2.  Q: How do I make the Psynard Egg drop faster ?

4. POST GAME

4.1.  Q: I just beat the final boss, what's left to do now? Are there any bonus dungeons, and if so, where can I find them ?
4.2.  Q: I've reached the postgame portion and want to create some powerful weapons and armor in item synthesis to tackle the optional dungeons and bosses, how should I start ?

5. SKILLS

5.1.  Q: Who should learn Faerie Star ?
5.2.  Q: I can't find Reimis final skill Savage Sparrows in the Purgatorium, where is it ?
5.3.  Q: Where is Arumats final skill Dragon Roar ?
5.4.  Q: How does Meracle learn Ocarina skill ?
5.5.  Q: I just got Edge's Pickpocket skill, but the game mentions something about a penalty when using it, what exactly does that mean ?

6. BATTLE TROPHIES

6.1.  Q: Can I unlock Battle Trophies on any difficulty setting ?
6.2.  Q: Do Battle Trophies carry over to other playthroughs ?
6.3.  Q: How do I deal exactly "xxxx" points of damage ?
6.4.  Q: What are the best places to farm ology drops ?
6.5.  Q: 900 Battle Trophies ?! That's impossible !

Doomguard3
7 years ago#2

1. GENERAL

1.1.  Q: What are the many missables I need to watch out for ?

A: As soon as the game starts, there is a missable recipe memo given to you by one of your crew members inside Calnus, be sure to get that becase without it you won't be able to create all of the items later. When you can access a shop on the first planet AEOS, be sure to buy an Eldarian Bow as you will be needing it for the missable shop orders on the next planet Lemuris. All of the shop orders and quests found on AEOS in the Exploration Base will expire after you finish the planet ROAK, so be sure to complete those as soon as you can. On the second planet LEMURIS, there is a missable chest in one of the houses in the village Triom. All of the shop orders in Triom will expire after you defeat the final boss on the planet Lemuris, so be sure to do those after you find the second village but before you depart for the second "dungeon", the crashed Celestial alien ship. You won't be able to come back to locations such as Cardianon Mothership and Earth, so pretty much everything there is missable. Make sure you have fully charged elemental rings in order to open all of treasure chests there. There are also missable spaceship data and monster data, as well as some materials such as 5x Lizardskins that are needed for one of the orders in the Exploration Base on AEOS. You will land on planet Earth when you try to travel to ENII, this location only has missable chests, so be sure to have fully charged rings to open them, some of the chests are found inside houses, so be sure to look there as well. On planet ROAK, there will be an optional dungeon Astral Cave, in which there is a missable quest (a letter from a dieing soldier to his wife) that needs to be found and accepted before defeating the boss at the end of the same cave. Lastly, later on in the game you will be returning to AEOS and Faize will be leaving your party, make sure you invent 4 of his weapon recipes (Iron, Elastic, Rune, Onyx) for item creation before he leaves. One more thing, every possible Personal Action (PA) is missable and is needed to get specific endings, refer to a PA guide for these. When you plan the game a second time, you will be able to keep Faize but lose another character instead, know that if you choose to keep Faize, you won't be able to get all of the endings or create all of the items because that other character needs to invent his own recipes.

General rundown of missables:
1st planet AEOS-Calnus: Recipe Memo
1st planet AEOS-Exploration Base: Quests, Shop Orders and an Eldarian Bow
2nd planet LEMURIS-Triom Village: Shop Orders and Treasure Chests inside houses
3rd "planet" Cardianon Mothership: Treasure Chests, Spaceship Data Monster Data and 5x Lizardskin (recharge your rings for this)
4th planet EARTH: Treasure Chests (recharge your rings for this)
5th planet ROAK-Astral Caves: One quest from a dieing soldier
Other things: Faize specific recipes and all PAs throughout the game

1.2.  Q: Is there a New Game Plus feature ?

A: There is no NG+ as such, but your Collection Data can be transferred into any other New Game started as it is stored in the system file instead of the savegame file. The Collection Data has Battle Trophies, Weapon Data, Spaceship Data and Monster Data. You won't be able to carry over your levels or items, but you can use Monster Data to create powerful Monster Jewels early on.

1.3.  Q: Whats the difference between the International and the 360 version ?

A: The international version of Star Ocean The Last hope is on only 1 blu-ray disc, which makes all of the post game content much easier since you don't need to be swapping discs every few minutes. It also includes Japanese voice overs, and anime portraits. A couple of extra treasure chests were added, and some of the final ones have been changed a bit. The Synthing priorities have also been tweaked a bit so it's harder to exploit and easily create great items. Apart from the added Japanese voices, everything else is pretty minor and more likely to not be noticed at all while playing.

1.4.  Q: How does item creation work ?

A: The Item Creation is hardly complex, the in-game tutorial explains really well how simple it actually is, first you invent recipes by assigning your characters to research in groups, and then you just gather materials to create them. Synthing goes a step further, but its also simple, you just add an item on top of another item so their stats and factors merge, losing the item you were adding in the process. As for good weapons and items you might need, you wont. The game is very very easy, and most of the items you can create are weaker than those you can either buy in stores or find in treasure chests. You shouldn't really bother with IC and should save your materials until you enter post game, where you will have to make a weapon or two and synth it up a bit for the extra bosses.

1.5.  Q: Is there a list of "insert anything here" ?

A: The Star Ocean The Last hope 360 encyclopedia has a list of pretty much everything related to the game, and most of it is the same for the International version. It lists important little details such as where to find each of the materials, missables or simply what is needed to invent every single item, so whatever you might be looking for, check here for more information.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=126084
If you are looking for a list of International versions treasure chests, you can find them in the Trophy Guide under 4.42 Treasure Hoarder as well everything else useful regarding trophies.
http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=Star-Ocean:-The-Last-Hope-International-Trophy-Guide

1.6.  Q: How do I reset mining/harvesting nodes ?

A: The only sure way to reset them is by entering and exiting your ship Calnus.

1.7.  Q: Are Private Actions back ?

A: They sure are! Usually, they will occur on your ship as you travel between planets for the first time. However, there are certain times when they'll occur in random areas or when you simply step back inside your ship for whatever reason. Private Actions will activate when Edge talks to a party member, so it's important to save frequently in the event you don't want to waste your time with a certain PA in lieu of another. Those who are trophy huntin' will definitely want to keep up with them and follow a guide if necessary so that they can get all ten of the special character endings which play depending on how high their relationship is with Edge. Furthermore two of the ten endings require a bit of extra work which will be covered in this thread. Also note that picking pockets from NPCs will hurt your affinity with your party members and might result you in not getting certain endings.

1.8.  Q: Can someone give me his save file ?

A: No, saves are copy protected and cannot be copied to flash drives at all. Even if you know a way to make it work on you hacked console, WE cannot remove the save from OUR console and give it to anyone.

1.9.  Q: How can I backup my saves ?

A:
The only way to back them up is by uploading them to the cloud feature that PS+ members have. Note that copy protected saves can still be transferred to another console with the data transfer feature, but will be deleted from the first console in the process.

1.10.  Q: Why is the top #1 match in the Colosseum still locked ?

A: You need to reach a certain score that is calculated in the background before you can unlock more fights, so just keep fighting the top guy you have on your list until the next one unlocks. It is normal that the #1 match is locked until you defeat #2 at least 10 times. This point system is not visible and it's not possible to know where you stand, so just keep fighting in the coloseum and you will unlock everything sooner or later. It goes without saying that you get more points by defeating harder opponents.

1.11.  Q: How can I take advantage of the bonus board ?

A: Colored board tiles are earned by performing specific actions and give certain bonuses after the battle ends.
Each BLUE tile gives you +10% EXP, you earn blue tiles by defeating enemies with critical hits.
Each YELLOW tile gives you +10% FOL, you earn yellow tiles by defeating multiple enemies with a single attack.
Each RED tile restores 1% of your maximum HP and MP, you earn red tiles by defeating enemies using only skills or spells.
Each GREEN tile give you +1 SP, you earn green tiles by surviving ambushes.
The board will reset when you load your save file and it will break in half when you run away from combat and your controlled character dies or is struck by a critical hit.

1.12.  Q: What are some good Monster Jewels to get ?

A: There's only very few Monster Jewels, mostly of postgame enemies and optional bosses, that are actually worth the trouble.
Here are some of the more useful ones, especially to help during subsequent playthroughs:
--------------------
Monster Jewel: Ashley Bernbeldt Jewel (Adds one hit chance per attack)
Monster Location: Roak - Tatroi, Colosseum (Team Battle rank 1 encounter)
--------------------
Monster Jewel: Spriggan Jewel (Increases critical hit chance, Grants immunity to stun status, DEF -40%, ATK doubled but Maximum HP halved)
Monster Location: Roak - Cave of the Seven Stars (B6,7)
-------------------
Monster Jewel: Arch Spellmaster Jewel (MP cost -15% in battle, DEF -70%, INT doubled but maximum MP halved)
Monster Location: Wandering Dungeon (F6 onwards)
-------------------

1.13.  Q: What's the best place to farm experience ?

A: The fastest and easiest way to farm large amounts of experience is by defeating Metal Scumbags. Find or create a Scumbag Slayer, then keep using Black Hole Sphere on them, it's a skill that Bacchus learns at about level 60 or so. To further increase exp gained, create and synth +exp factors onto your equipment, having a full blue board helps as well, but be careful it doesn't get broken. By attacking them with BHS and SS, you can kill them in just a few seconds, and earn millions of exp in that short amount of time. Use Ocarina to respawn them and repeat as much you like. The whole process should look something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrEy8e0_1m8

1.14.  Q: What's the best place to farm FOL/money ?

A: The fastest and easiest way to farm FOL/money is by letting scumbags steal from you. First you need to synth +FOL factors into your equipment as many times as you can. Eating food that increase FOL gained before the battle is also a good idea. Scumbags will steal a certain percentage of your money, but by killing them you will get the exact amount of money stolen back, which will then be multiplied by your +FOL factors. The trick here is to make them steal as many times as they possibly can without running away, the more they steal from you the more you will get once you kill them. To stop them from fleeing the battle, you should stagger them with Black Hole Sphere, a skill that Bacchus learns at about level 60 or so. Once Scumbags enter rush mode they wont be getting affected by your BHS anymore, but they will be trying to steal repeatedly instead of fleeing. Scumbags of choice here should be Metal Scumbags since they have the most HP and won't die as soon as any of the other types of Scumbags. At first the money you get will be humble at most, but will soon grow exponentially, so just stick with it. In only about an hour of farming this way, you will have 99999999 FOL. The whole process should look something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdy9G3XrKwE

1.15.  Q: Where can I find Metal Scumbags ?

A: Metal Scumbags are found in the Cave of Seven Stars on either B5, B6 or B7. On B7 they are found in the furthest north west corner. On B5 and B6 they can spawn next to the starting elevator, keep going left until you hit the dead end, if a Metal Scumbag doesn't appear, go to another floor and return here to shuffle the monster spawns. Metal Scumbag are pretty rare, so keep respawning them by leaving and entering the floors until you find them. There will always be only 1 Metal Scumbag on the floor, so after you kill them use Meracles Ocarina skill to respawn them.

1.16.  Q: How do I duplicate items ?

A: Faize and Arumat can learn the skill called Duplication which is found in a treasure chest inside the Cave of Seven Stars. This skill will let you duplicate an item in exchange for some Magical Clay. Note that certain rare items cannot be duplicated. The amount of Magical Clay required is lowered if you upgrade the Duplication skill.

1.17.  Q: What's the best way to farm Magical Clay ?

A: You can harvest plenty of Magical Clay on the road to and inside Miga Insect Warren, but the fastest way of farming Magical Clay is by stealing them from the skeletons on the first floor in the Cave of Seven Stars. The complete guide and setup for easily stealing 20x Magical Clay in 5 minutes can be found here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/946860-star-ocean-the-last-hope/48527866
Instead of using Ocarina to respawn every encounter, it's much faster to simply run away after stealing and engage them again for an infinite supply of targets to steal from without having to open up your inventory and navigate to Ocarina after each battle.

1.18.  Q: How many times can I steal from a single enemy ?

A:  You can steal only one item from the same target in a single fight, and then that target won't be dropping anything after combat.

2. TROPHIES

2.1.  Q:
How many playthroughs are required to get the platinum trophy?

A: The absolute minimum number of playthroughs is three, one on Galaxy, Universe, and Chaos difficulty each. However, it's generally recommended to go for an additional fourth playthrough on Earth difficulty as a clean-up run for stuff you still might've missed and/or to make some of the harder Battle Trophies easier. Keep in mind though that a Galaxy run is needed to unlock Universe, so your very first playthrough shouldn't be on Earth difficulty.

2.2.  Q: I've heard getting the platinum trophy in this game takes several hundred hours, is that a typo ?

A: Unfortunately, no, that estimate is no exaggeration. Doing all the necessary playthroughs, unlocking 100% Battle Trophies and all the other required sidestuff will easily take up that much time. 500h is a realistic average most people will give you who've gotten platinum, +/- 50-100h depending on your personal speed and some luck. To this date it's still one of the most time consuming and tedious (but not necessarily hardest) platinum trophies out there.

2.3.  Q: Do I have to fill each enemy's bar to 100% in the Monster Collection menu to unlock the 'Monster Master' trophy ?

A: NO! The description for this trophy is very misleading. You only need to fight and defeat every individual enemy in the game once to get the trophy. Filling the bar to 100% is only used to unlock Monster Jewels.

3. QUESTS

3.1.  Q: Where do I find or how do I solve a certain quest ?

A:
Here you can find a full list of all quests sorted by locations, including how to solve them
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=126094

3.2.  Q: How do I make the Psynard Egg drop faster ?

A: There is no particular way to make this easier or faster, it's a rare drop so you just have to stick with it until it drops. Having a character with an appropriate ology might help, some rumors say that ambushes increase drop rates, but in the end you just have to keep killing it until you get lucky.

Doomguard3
7 years ago#3

4. POST GAME

4.1.  Q: I just beat the final boss, what's left to do now? Are there any bonus dungeons, and if so, where can I find them ?

A: After loading up your Cleared Game data you'll start off at your final save spot again, usually in front of the final boss room. Go back down the corridor you came from, the second large door on the other side of the teleporter room will be open now. Here you'll find the Undying Dragon. Defeating it will give you the Darkness Ring which will unlock all treasure chests with the purple aura. With this ring you can also open the sealed door in the western part of the Colosseum in Tatroi on Roak. This will lead to the Seven Star Dungeon (7SD). Watch out though, the monsters here will be way more powerful compared to anything you've faced so far. You can also find the invaluable Duplication skill here.
The second optional dungeon is the Wandering Dungeon (WD), which will become accessible after clearing the 7SD. You'll find it on the path leading to the Sanctuary on ENII. Talk to the person at the very beginning close to the elevator and he'll warp you to the dungeon. WD consists of 20 floors that are generated randomly every time you enter it and with no savepoints in it whatsoever.

4.2.  Q: I've reached the postgame portion and want to create some powerful weapons and armor in item synthesis to tackle the optional dungeons and bosses, how should I start ?

A: Some good equipment to use as a basis and get you started can be bought in mall on ENII. For example, the 'Observer' weapons you'll find there have four empty factor slots for customization and very decent stats overall.
Here are some of the most useful items to synth onto your equipment and where to obtain them:
--------------------
Item: Saber-Toothed Tiger Fang (adds ATK+18% factor to weapons)
Monster Location: Unicorn Wolf (Roak, Tatroi area)
Note: Requires Sarah in your active party with her Zoology skill (make sure it's rank 10 for best results). Scroll can be bought on ENII.
-------------------
Item: Mana Ribbon (adds MAG+18% factor to weapons)
Monster Location: Master Wizard (ENII, Sanctuary)
-------------------
Item: Red Dragon Scale (adds DEF+20% factor to armor)
Monster Location: Phantom Dragon Newt (Nox Obscurus, Palace of Creation)
Note: Requires Myuria in your active party with her Demonology skill (make sure it's rank 10 for best results). Scroll can be bought on ENII.
------------------

5. SKILLS

5.1.  Q: Who should learn Faerie Star ?

A: Everyone can learn it, but since we only have one, this question will be troubling everyone. Common choices would be any of the healers, Sarah, Myuria, Lymle or even Edge. Sarah has plenty of healing spells and buffs to keep her busy already, but she doesnt have fast cast, so she shouldnt be the best choice. Lymle and Myria are better choices since they have fast cast, but Lymle doesnt have ressurection spells, so I would give Faeries Star to Myuria and use her as a primary or secondary healer, that way she can quickly heal everyone up to max with fast cast and also do decent damage with her offensive spells, as well as revive fallen party members deeper in post game. Still Sarah is the best healer when it comes to AI, she is the only character who will stay back and heal when told to do so.

5.2.  Q: I can't find Reimis final skill Savage Sparrows in the Purgatorium, where is it ?

A: This has been changed for the International version, Savage Sparrows is now located in a treasure chest behind Gabriel Celeste in the Cave of Seven Stars, the first post game dungeon.

5.3.  Q: Where is Arumats final skill Dragon Roar ?

A:
Dragon Roar is found inside a treasure chest in Miga Insect Warren, but is sealed with fire. To open that chest you will have to reach Gabriel Celeste first and obtain the Water Ring.

5.4.  Q: How does Meracle learn Ocarina skill ?

A: After you finish the Purgatorium, you have to complete the two Sandbird quests in Tropp on Roak, which you get from the old adventurer. First time in the town, then the second in the Tatroi side of the desert near the center oasis. After that, you go to the inn in Tatroi, and talk to him, and he'll give you the skillbook for Ocarina.

5.5.  Q: I just got Edge's Pickpocket skill, but the game mentions something about a penalty when using it, what exactly does that mean ?

A: If you pickpocket everyone you come across you'll eventually start losing affinity points (a hidden stat) with your other party members which are required for their endings. There's no direct way of checking those points and how many NPC's you can pickpocket from (the stuff they carry isn't worth it anyway) before it actually drops, so just don't overdo it. There's some quests that'll require you to use Pickpocket to complete them, but those are so few that it won't matter in the end. You can increase your affinity points by giving right choices during Private Actions, or by using an item called Love Potion 256, which can be synthed in Item Creation (needs a couple of rare ingredients though).

6. BATTLE TROPHIES

6.1.  Q: Can I unlock Battle Trophies on any difficulty setting ?

A: Yes, unlike in the predecessor Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, it's indeed possible to get Battle Trophies (BT's) on every difficulty this time around, even on Earth setting.

6.2.  Q: Do Battle Trophies carry over to other playthroughs ?

A: Short answer - already completed BTs will be carried over, HOWEVER, the progress towards a BT does not.
Detailed answer - first you need to understand that there are two types of savefiles in this game:
1.) The regular savefiles with your current progress through the story on the chosen difficulty setting.
2.) The System Data file which contains all of your accumulated Monster data, Weapon/Spaceship collection, and Battle Trophies. This System Data will be automatically updated whenever you save a regular file and is shared among all of your different playthroughs. Once you've actually unlocked a BT and saved your game, it'll be registered in the System Data file for good. BUT, the individual progress you make towards a BT will not be carried over to other playthroughs.
For example, if you've killed 29999 enemies with Edge or Arumat in one playthrough, and then start a new game, you won't get their 30000 kill BT after defeating one more enemy there. In other words, all the BT's that require you to perform tasks a certain number of times need to be fully completed in the same playthrough where you started them and (unfortunately) can't be split over multiple ones.

6.3.  Q: How do I deal exactly "xxxx" points of damage ?

A: You can use the damage calculator to adjust your damage with a particular attack on a specific enemy. Follow the instructions given and use Item Creation to set your stats as close as they need to be for the exact damage to happen.
http://www.ffmaps.com/flipt/so4exact.exe

6.4.  Q: What are the best places to farm ology drops ?

A: Regarding ology drops, everything you need to know about the best locations can be found here
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=158514

6.5.  Q: 900 Battle Trophies ?! That's impossible !

A: The thing about Battle Trophies is that none of them are actually "difficult." In other Playstation 3 games, performing certain feats are terribly challenging and borderline sadistic. Yes, I'm looking at you Aerial Predator in Darksiders! Battle Trophies are nothing more than a test of endurance. You have to be willing to sink in nearly 200 hours alone just for the sake of these things. However, here are some tips that I and others have discovered while pursuing 100% completion of BTs.

Tip 1. Worry about the BTs during the post game, preferably on an easier mode.
If you want to see how many BTs you can get in Chaos mode, feel free. However, it's easier to wait until you finish the last boss and start the post-game. Also, enemies are less abusive on Earth and Galaxy modes.

Tip 2. Find distractions.
Seriously, some of these BTs take up hours upon hours. Have a favorite show to catch up with? Enjoy listening to music? Like watching movies? Perfect. Set up your TV or laptop in such a way that you'll be able to turn the gamer part of your brain on autopilot as you perform a tedious task and watch something else.

Tip 3. Leave the PS3 on overnight with the controller set up to do the work for you.
Sarah's jumps, Meracle's running, Lymle's rolling can all be done if you tape, tie, band, or rig your controller. Once it's set up, go to sleep over night and wake up to some free BTs.

Tip 4. If you're getting frustrated, invest in a turbo controller.
If you have a controller or an arcade stick with turbo functionality, you can use it to obtain BTs while you do something else. More details can be found later in the thread as well as on GameFAQs.com. Killing 30,000 enemies with Edge and Arumat will take a long time, but with a turbo controller, you don't have to strain your eyes (and your sanity) as you attempt this.

Tip 5. Try to obtain multiple BTs at once.
This means you should try to battle as little as possible while going for as many BTs as possible. Here's an example. Reimi has the following three trophies: Recover from poison 99 times, Recover from cursed 99 times, Recover from paralysis 99 times. Here's what I did to acquire these trophies. After obtaining the necessary ciders, I headed to Triom Village. Outside of the warp point, there is a fight with a plant enemy. Because I was so strong by the time I went for these trophies, Reimi was capable of knocking them out in one hit. By getting surprised, the plants were in greater number. I used a jump attack to knock out all of the enemies with the exception of one. I had Arumat taunt it a few times (which also gained progress for his Taunt 300 Times BT) while Reimi used the ciders on herself and Sarah healed. Once I ran out of items, I had Reimi use one last jump shot on the enemy.

By the end of the battle, not only did I make progress towards recovering 99 times, I obtained progress for killing plant enemies, obtaining botany drops, and using jump shots to kill an enemy.

Tip 6: Most important tip of all. Take multiple breathers.
If you were to attempt to go for a plethora of BTs in one sitting, you'll probably get high blood pressure, loss of appetite, and vitamin D deficiency. In all seriousness, take breaks from going for these. You might be thinking, "Well, duh!" but you have to understand that you're going to need as much downtime from the game as possible if you truly want to get the platinum trophy.

User Info: RVI985

RVI985
7 years ago#4
*STICKY PLEASE*

Thanks for all the effort Doomguard, this turned out very nicely ;)

User Info: lusofuso

lusofuso
7 years ago#5
*sticky requested*
People who like "Real Emotion" (from FF X-2) so far: 17
Croix: "MAXIMUM PENETRATION!!!" <It's NOT what you think -_-

User Info: Aexuz

Aexuz
7 years ago#6

Nice Thread, I'm really considering buying a turbo controller now, 60 000 kills is a little bit to much for me to handle.

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
7 years ago#7
I'll request a sticky for this as well. I'll recruit people to do the same.
The bible is nothing more than an astrotheological literary hybrid.
PSN: Growllanser

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
7 years ago#8
And I can't believe I forgot my manners. Well done on the thread, Doomguard!!
The bible is nothing more than an astrotheological literary hybrid.
PSN: Growllanser

User Info: CarbunkleFlux

CarbunkleFlux
7 years ago#9
This is a great reference. Thanks for putting it together, guys!
"Live and Learn! You may never find your way..."

Doomguard3
7 years ago#10

Thanks guys! It's not perfect but it's something at least, we could have got a bit more but I figured it's big enough. And don't worry about it Kashell_Triumph, your work is up there as well and I cant really say that you were holding back.

1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
  3. Star Ocean: The Last Hope International FAQ - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING