• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: djosh2000

djosh2000
10 years ago#1
I was wondering how many different ending sequences there are, and who they are for and such. I got the Ilia and Roddick one when she says if they were from the same planet or whatever. How many others are there?? Thanks :)

User Info: Jimcamx

Jimcamx
10 years ago#2
Alot, some characters will have different endings depending on what other people you had in your team, and then also how much they liked Roddick.
Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get me.
http://onesixone.deviantart.com/

User Info: zguiltygear

zguiltygear
10 years ago#3
From what I remember in the SNES/SFAM version, there were these endings:
AR = Affection rating

Ashlay:
1. (high AR towards Ratix) Ashlay at a bar alone, overhears 2 young soldiers talking, lectures them a bit, thinks about Ratix
2. (low AR towards Ratix) no ending shown

Joshua alone:
1. Still trying find his younger sister

Joshua + Marvel:
1. (high AR towards each other) Joshua and Marvel travel together, Joshua comments that Marvel reminds him of his younger sister, Marvel cries, Joshua asks what's wrong and she happily says nothing's wrong
2. (low AR towards each other) Joshua and Marvel leave each other at Silvant, Marvel thinks to herself that it's probably fate that they were never meant to stay together afterall, and says goodbye to her big brother Joshua to herself

Marvel alone:
1. Standing by herself on a snowy beach and thinks about her older brother

Fear alone:
1. (high AR towards Ratix): Alone in the forest, and thinks about Ratix
2. (low AR towards Ratix): Alone in the forest, doesn't say anything

Cius alone:
1. (high AR towards Ratix): Walking in a forest, thinking about how he has to catch up to Ratix
2. (low AR towards Ratix): [not sure... probably just alone and not saying anything]

Fear + Cius:
1. (high AR towards each other): At their father's house talking about what they will do, Fear asks if he'll retake his commander position in the Astral army, Cius says no and he wants to travel by himself some more to be more like Ratix, Fear understands
2. (low AR towards each other): pick one of their solo endings depending on their AR towards Ratix

Tinek:
1. (high AR towards Ratix): Continues to fight in the arena
2. (low AR towards Ratix): no ending

Perisie:
1. (high AR towards Ratix): On a cliff thinking about Ratix and Milly
2. (low AR towards Ratix): On a cliff but silent

Tree ending:
I think your party has to be: Ashlay or Cius + Joshua + Marvel + Perisie, if they all have high AR towards Ratix (and each other?), they plant a tree along with Ashlay's/Cius' sword and Perisie's Ocarina. Ratix and company find it in the present and some magic sparkly bubble thing rises out of it.

PSP endings:

Ioshua + Erys:
Traveling together after praying at their parents' gravestones.

T'nique:
Has a new lycanthrope kid pupil (have to initiate the PA in Tatoroi and have T'nique win the A Rank arena.)

Ronyx + Ilia:
Ronyx asks Ilia to be with him forever.

User Info: Iavasechui

Iavasechui
10 years ago#4
What about Ioshua and ummm movie 5 unlocked...

User Info: cheatermaster

cheatermaster
10 years ago#5
That's a lot of endings in the game.

djosh2000
10 years ago#6
Yeah but you can get a lot of them together. I'm just trying to see how many there are, cause I got a couple of those on my first play through. You didn't include the main characters with each other though.

User Info: Rikki-chan

Rikki-chan
10 years ago#7
Not only that, but the majority of those are from the SNES version and are not in the PSP one.
"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

djosh2000
10 years ago#8
I saw a bunch of them with the chars I had so I'm guessing they are in the psp version. Thanks for the help so far.

User Info: AmpersandUnited

AmpersandUnited
10 years ago#9
Tree ending:
I think your party has to be: Ashlay or Cius + Joshua + Marvel + Perisie, if they all have high AR towards Ratix (and each other?), they plant a tree along with Ashlay's/Cius' sword and Perisie's Ocarina. Ratix and company find it in the present and some magic sparkly bubble thing rises out of it.

I got a different version. I had Ashlay, Ioshua, Erys, and T'Nique. Ashlay burried a sword, T'Nique burried a staff, but Roddick and Millie didn't find it. They just said goodbye to Ronyx/Ilia and the scene ended >_> But the tree was there.
Swifter than the wind, cooler than a breeze
Living life as free as the wind that can carry me

User Info: AmpersandUnited

AmpersandUnited
10 years ago#10
Nevermind, they found it, I just had to wait after the credits. Millie was also wondering what Ilia said to Roddick (I got the Roddick + Ilia ending)
Swifter than the wind, cooler than a breeze
Living life as free as the wind that can carry me
  • Topic Archived