• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LJGLJG

LJGLJG
9 years ago#1
I get an error 1309 or something. It happens just after I agree to the licenses (that arent actually visible). My options are try again, abort and cancel.

I read on another forum that the error occurs because of a vista issue with my DVD drive. There was no fix or solution though, Im just wondering what to do.

LJGLJG
9 years ago#2
Its GOTY edition too if that helps.

User Info: FloridaGreators

FloridaGreators
9 years ago#3
Well, I didn't look too long, but from what I've seen, the disc is either in bad shape or your DVD drive is. The best fix (if it's the DVD drive) is to just buy a new one. If your computer is pre-built, like Dell, HP, etc, you may want to call them and see if they'll put a new one in for you.
You're under arrest for child cruelty, child endangerment, depriving children of food, selling children as food, and misrepresenting the weight of livestock.

LJGLJG
9 years ago#4
I built the PC myself, its working just fine.

Like I said, this is a known problem which is documented on other forums, I just cannot seem to find a fix for it. One guy said he "tweaked" his DVD drive as Vista had labelled it as a CD-ROM drive which apparently causes this error.

LJGLJG
9 years ago#5
Bump
  • Topic Archived