• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: animuszx

animuszx
7 years ago#1
As I was doing the Graveyard my Neeshka kept dying a ton, so now her max health is stuck at 4? Is that what the death penalty does? I've been trying to search for info but I can't seem to find out why shes like that. She's level 5 btw.
XBL - Jurak
PSN - animusdx

User Info: DeuxHero

DeuxHero
7 years ago#2
Nope, she's just caught something from one of the enemies. Forget if it was a disease, negative level, con drain or what, but she's caught something.
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex

User Info: TtrumpP

TtrumpP
7 years ago#3
Its disease. You can cure it before it causes stat damage with a healer's kit. After stat damage, you need either the remove disease spell, or a potion of remove disease (bought at fort locke) to remove the stat damage. Also, it would have been better to ask this on the main NWN2 forum here. This forum seems rather dead compared to that one.
to every night there shall come a day, even forever has to come to an end.... I think~Kato
  • Topic Archived