• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of The Betrayer
  3. Ugh this gameplay mechanic sucks

User Info: Xeno_Predator

Xeno_Predator
8 years ago#1
I'm the sort who likes to explore nooks and crannies, take in all the scenery and the plot but this damn spirit energy mechanic is ruining my experience with the game. It decreases way too quickly for me to spare any time at all and worse, after resting or travelling it decreases a lot more. Is there any mod out there that disables this extremely stupid (IMO of course) feature? Thanks.
"lol plasma gun. what next a harry potter assault rifle which requires u to say words to shoot it??" - Chutneybhai

User Info: red255

red255
8 years ago#2
Its kinda the point of the expansion. I'm sure you can refill it with codes. but you get an ability that reduces cravings, and you get the eternal rest ability to fill your meter up easily and without increasing cravings with undead. And you got the satiate ability.

But you can fill up your gauge pretty easily eating an undead in the vault of Myrkul, or resist it to reduce cravings.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of The Betrayer
  3. Ugh this gameplay mechanic sucks
  • Topic Archived