• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CLUe421

CLUe421
11 years ago#1

I am near the end of Act 2 and went to the Academy. The problem is that the stairs to the "instructors quarters" are not there. There is no door and i get a little crossed out sighn so i cant walk there. Help?

User Info: carpenter20m

carpenter20m
11 years ago#2
well, you can always reinstall and you probably won't lose your saves (I am not sure though). What you can do more easily (slight spoilers follow) is to go upstairs to the headmistress's room and there is another set of stairs that will take you to instructor's headquarters. It will be kind of annoying to do that every time you want to go from the main floor to the headquarters (and you'll do that quite a lot), but you can work around it.
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? / Pink Floyd

CLUe421
11 years ago#3
anyone have any ideas?

CLUe421
11 years ago#4
Sorry, your post didn't show up, I allready went up there and i did notice another empty doorway, how irritating

CLUe421
11 years ago#5
Unfortunatly it was blacked out as well

CLUe421
11 years ago#6
Oh! Found the answer on another forum, but thanks anyway, turns out it's very common and i just needed to use the WASD keys instead of the regular mouse.
  • Topic Archived