• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: efop

efop
10 years ago#1
I want to buy this game. Might be a dumb question, but can I play two players and share one controller for each of our turns?

User Info: MiPezEstaMuerto

MiPezEstaMuerto
10 years ago#2
if you want to use game characters then it's no problem. If you want to use custom characters the to play both on 1 controller you need to create them both on the same gamertag, if you want to play two custom characters on 2 controllers you will need to use two gamertags.

Any reason why you want to buy 08 instead of 09? I started on this one but haven't played for a while. I'm tempted to go to 09 for the speedier online play but at the min buying a new game and building a new custom character to full stats just for the online play seems like too much work. This board has been very quite since 09 came out so you might get more people about playing that one.

Hop that helps
GT: Mitonski

User Info: efop

efop
10 years ago#3
It does help very much thank you. I want 08 because I can't work at the moment and have no income. So '08 is cheaper by a lot LOL.
  • Topic Archived