• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
  3. Where did all the passwords go?????

User Info: Guinnesspeanut

Guinnesspeanut
9 years ago#1
I don't remember which T.W. Golf year had them, but there used to be a list of about a dozen passwords. Now I see 2. Does anyone remember any? I could care less about big heads or balls, but unlocking all golfers and clubs was a nice feature, especially on an older game you don't use regularly. Buying a $2 memory card to keep with a game is one thing, but now you need a $200 hard drive to store your progress? Or spend it on a new hard drive that you get zero support from Sony to install when they screwed up the firmware update? I don't know if you can install a non-sony hard drive anymore. If anyone knows, please fill me in on this too. I still have the one I bought when sony had that 4.something firmware that wouldn't let you install a drive unless it was sony. I opened it so couldn't return it, but didn't want the hassles of trying to install it again. But if everything is cleared up, I'll try again. My 40 gig just isn't big enough....
  1. Boards
  2. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
  3. Where did all the passwords go?????
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A