• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Tissuegrinder

Tissuegrinder
13 years ago#1
So I like golf games, they're pretty fun, and I've played the demo for 08, but I have no idea which one I'd rather buy. Is 08 better than 07? How are the load times for both? How is playing with another person offline?

User Info: joeimpo

joeimpo
13 years ago#2
I know that 07 and 08 are really cheap if you buy them used, but 09 comes out in like 5 days.
Beer: The cause of (and solution to) all of life's problems.

User Info: Tissuegrinder

Tissuegrinder
13 years ago#3
Well, there's no way in hell I'm paying (nor can I afford) $60 for a golf game. I guess I'm just wondering, money aside, because they are both seriously cheap, if 07 or 08 is better in most people's opinions.

User Info: KarnRX78

KarnRX78
13 years ago#4
The skill system in '08 is annoying, in order to raise the cap for your skill you have to do the Tiger Challenge, and on the easiest game mode it's annoying. I have no idea about '07.
21B64R09E14A35K92T29H45E17W43A82L95L19S57D36O18W39N8Y2J
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A