• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: KarnRX78

KarnRX78
13 years ago#1
I'm stuck on his dumb level in tiger challenge. The no matter what I do he sees to find a way around it. Anyone have a good strategy on beating him, I'm just out of answers here. Hate having to do this tiger challenge to make my skills get higher, I hope it's not the same in '09 because this is absurd.
21B64R09E14A35K92T29H45E17W43A82L95L19S57D36O18W39N8Y2J
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.

User Info: joeimpo

joeimpo
13 years ago#2
I hear that brother
Beer: The cause of (and solution to) all of life's problems.

User Info: MorbidAngel23

MorbidAngel23
13 years ago#3
Make him put a long put. I remember playing that one, I didnt try anything fancy.

I have only run into a one ball Tiger Challenge so far in 09. Was pretty easy

User Info: Bobspeed1

Bobspeed1
13 years ago#4
Put the ball near enough for him to have to go close to the hole, but far way so if he goes for it he will miss. So a little chip to the light rough near the hole on the edge of the green is good.

User Info: Bobspeed1

Bobspeed1
13 years ago#5
---
PSN ID - BobSpeed1
PS3 Games I Have 100% in - MotorStorm, F1:CE, Uncharted:DF, Assassin's Creed, Heavenly Sword, NFS:PS+Carbon, Haze, GTA4, RSV1+2 and Fifa 08
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A