• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
  3. Few questions about money and targetting

User Info: Evil_Genius_9

Evil_Genius_9
13 years ago#1
1. Why do you earn money in this game? Is it just for career stats? Is it for some online stuff? Is there some sort of store I don't know about?

2. I notice that sometimes when aiming your shot, the outer rings of target circle are sometimes red, and sometimes white. Does anyone know why that is?
Every day I fight for you. I tell them how smart you are. Turns out, I was wrong. You people are stupid.
-- Dave Chappelle

User Info: philmaglassup

philmaglassup
13 years ago#2

From the main menu you can get to the pro shop to buy new clothes, clubs, balls etc,

Its in my tiger - game face - pro shop. the new stuff you buy will help boost your attributes also.

As for the different coloured outer circles, I am not 100% but I think they may turn red when you are close to going in the rough, sand, water etc.

hope this helps

User Info: joeimpo

joeimpo
13 years ago#3
The circles have to do with your confidence level. The red means you golfer is not confident with the shot. Less red = more confident. It affect your future shots. If you take a lot of driver shots with high confidence then your shot circle will eventually get more narrow, thus increasing your accuracy with that shot. Play around with the fade (the L and R buttons while holding circle) to get confident shots to go where you want them to.
Beer: The cause of (and solution to) all of life's problems.
  1. Boards
  2. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
  3. Few questions about money and targetting
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A