Panzer Elite mission 3 slow down and freezing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
  3. Panzer Elite mission 3 slow down and freezing.

User Info: EyEs fr0m Ab0vE

EyEs fr0m Ab0vE
8 years ago#1
I'm running this game on my laptop. I have run the first 2 missions for the brits and the first 2 missions for the Panzer elite just fine on about medium-low setting with normal widescreen resolution. When I try to play the 3rd mission for the panzer elite, it is insanely slow (like the 15 minute counter took over an hour to run down). Tons of lagging when I try to scroll around the map and pretty much any time else. The beginning of the mission is better than the end when the timer begins. Then, when I complete the mission after a very long and boring battle, the game freezes after I click either continue or main menu and it never saves my progress. So now I'm stuck in the campaign. I've tried turning my setting down to the absolute lowest with 800x600 resolution and it doesn't seem to change a bit which is really strange.

What is it about this mission that is bogging my computer way down and is there anyway to fix it? Also, will I continue to have this problem as I progress further into campaign when there are generally more enemies and more action.
"them memory is xbox hard down the framerate"
  1. Boards
  2. Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
  3. Panzer Elite mission 3 slow down and freezing.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived