• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
  3. Help please with unit voices.

User Info: Warmonger357

Warmonger357
8 years ago#1
While playing Company of Heroes: Opposing Front, if i play as either the British or the Panzer Elite, i dont hear their voices which is very irritating. In fact, even when they're under fire or just sitting there they wont even say a word.

NOTE: No error came up while installing CoH or registering Opposing Fronts.... help anyone?

User Info: I3lackI2ogue

I3lackI2ogue
8 years ago#2
do a complete uninstall
reinstall using the opposing fronts disc.
enjoy

User Info: basketball579

basketball579
8 years ago#3
check the sound options. check your sound drivers. check your patches. one time i downloaded a patch in german or something and all the soldiers talked in german. I realized I had downloaded the german version of the patch.
You have just wasted 3 seconds of your life reading this signature (4 if you're slow)

User Info: Scottie_theNerd

Scottie_theNerd
8 years ago#4
It's not a sound driver issue. Missing unit voices for Panzer Elite and British units is the result of installing using the original COH game and adding the COH:OF serial key. The original game lacks the unit sounds for COH:OF, so you need to install using the COH:OF disc.
http://scottie-thenerd.deviantart.com
  1. Boards
  2. Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
  3. Help please with unit voices.
  • Topic Archived