Some New Factions would be nice don't you think

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
  3. Some New Factions would be nice don't you think

User Info: Abaddon2007

Abaddon2007
8 years ago#1
Russians and Japanese factions?

There are some old topics already about this and since there old I can’t put anything into them so here’s a new one.

I would defiantly like to see a Russian and Japanese campaign but what about the Italians eh? No one has ever said about having a Italian faction. Fight your way across Italy that would be good or how about a North Africa Campaign “Company of Heroes: The Desert Rats”

Now I’ve not played the new Tales of Valor so don’t know if you do get this or not but I would like it if the Germans could get Luftwaffe support, the Americans got air support as one of there command options well why not the Germans.

User Info: Krendog

Krendog
8 years ago#2

If you want the Russians (and soon to be added Ostheer German Faction) then download the Eastern Front mod for CoH. It is very good.

User Info: Scottie_theNerd

Scottie_theNerd
8 years ago#3
Panzer Elite have a Luftwaffe doctrine choice, although it's a scant representation of the German air force.
http://scottie-thenerd.deviantart.com
  1. Boards
  2. Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
  3. Some New Factions would be nice don't you think

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived