• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser VI: Precarious World
  3. Growlanser VI: Precarious World Petition 2.0

User Info: Seritho

Seritho
10 years ago#1
Hello, this is my first post on Gamefaqs despite my long time usage of the site. I have been desiring this game for a long time, if for no other reason than that I am a huge Growlanser fan, having bought all of the Delux and so on editions of Growlanser that are currently available in America. I check wikipedia and numerous other sites on a regular basis to see if there has been an update or a change of heart on Atlus' part to get this game to us here in North America, always to be disappointed. I have written to Atlus and now I am going to start this topic in the hopes of getting as many signatures as possible. I will then email Atlus the list of signatures along with another letter if for no other reason(yes I say this a lot in this post) than to tell myself, "Hey you did your best!" So come join me in giving Atlus a clear message, "AMERICA WANTS GROWLANSER VI!!!" And while your at it, "MAKE IT A DELUX BOX SET WITH IV!!"

User Info: Kakomaru

Kakomaru
10 years ago#2
I hate to be negative, but the time for this game having any chance of being released outside Japan has long since been gone. I suppose you could argue for the game being ported to a different system, and that version being released to an English audience, but the series is not all too popular, so that's a stretch. Growlanser was released for the PSP not too long ago in Japan, and seeing as how nothing has been mentioned about localizing it, I can't see how Growlanser VI would fare any better.

If you really wish to play the game, you are better off importing it and referencing translations online, or learning Japanese...or even playing it blindly, without knowing what the text says. I don't recommend doing that though, and there is a well-done translation you can use should you decide to import the game, created by Lucethira of GROWLANSER Realm:

http://www.growlanser-realm.com/translations/gl6script.txt

I'm sorry I have nothing better I can say. I too am disappointed about the game not being localized, and I hope that, one day, it will be, along with Growlanser and Growlanser IV. : )

User Info: Hello Hello

Hello Hello
10 years ago#3
Yeah, getting the game now is definitely a lost cause. The PS2 market is dead now. Like Kako said, the best we could hope for is a port, and even that is a wild dream.
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" -Albert Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser VI: Precarious World
  3. Growlanser VI: Precarious World Petition 2.0
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A