• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser VI: Precarious World
  3. Sign here if you think Growlanser 6 should be released to the US

User Info: Sufida

Sufida
10 years ago#91
I think if the game suggestion thread on Atluss forum had this many more posts added to it, the mission would be more successful. Although I am more interested in Growlanser 1 PSP.

User Info: Pao24

Pao24
10 years ago#92
" If Growlanser V were a stand alone game, I probably wouldn't care much, but since V and VI are more or less two parts of one story, it's pretty disappointing that we probably won't see the second part in English. "

This is really the main reason why I'm salivating for VI as well....

User Info: itslike

itslike
10 years ago#93
I wish V_V
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here....

User Info: Vandermillion

Vandermillion
10 years ago#94
Hell yeah, but am waiting for all their other games first =P

User Info: MR_Soren

MR_Soren
10 years ago#95
A rallying cry threadon the Atlus forums will not work. They have stated it in the past. 100 people on a forum screaming that they want a specific game will not make it happen, because 100 people on a forum is not enough to turn a profit.

I think the best chance right now is for Growlanswer 1 remake on PSP to come over there. If we're really really lucky, maybe they'll do some kind of cross-marketing thing by releasing IV or VI on PS2 also, but that is highly unlikely since the previous releases sold terribly.
My Collection:
http://club.ign.com/b/list/custom?&lid=100018&owner=rcarello&mode=vown

User Info: seiryu2007

seiryu2007
10 years ago#96
Guys,If you haven't visit PSP Growlanser forum lately,there's a forum recently opened at www.growlanser-realm.com,hosted by Lucethira,come check it out.

I wish we would see both GLI & VI get localized this year
Nothing can make you a hero but destiny

User Info: Ziegardel

Ziegardel
10 years ago#97
I'm glad to see this thread is still alive.
"Our new ruler...the EMPARAH!!" --Goldman from House of the Dead 2

User Info: Lathander

Lathander
10 years ago#98
Terrible sales? If I look up vgchartz.com, I see that Growlanser V did quite well compared to MANY other games they published in the US. Some games did not even sell 10.000 copys. Right now Ys I and II seems not even to reach the 5.000 mark...

User Info: hyrulelsl

hyrulelsl
10 years ago#99
Signed!

User Info: DW7stillrules

DW7stillrules
10 years ago#100
signed, along with GL4 as well.

I hope GL1 is brought over here on the PSP as well and it is successful so they can bring the rest over.

Eventually they can make a GL7 and beyond.
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser VI: Precarious World
  3. Sign here if you think Growlanser 6 should be released to the US
  • Topic Archived