• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser VI: Precarious World
  3. Sign here if you think Growlanser 6 should be released to the US

User Info: Gamers_armada

Gamers_armada
11 years ago#1
I'm kind of new here and I think this game should be released here. It's a great game series that should keep being continued. Sign here if you think it should be released here.

User Info: Ziegardel

Ziegardel
11 years ago#2
Signed!
Moe~~~

User Info: Kakomaru

Kakomaru
11 years ago#3
Definitely.

*Signs*

User Info: AdoruX

AdoruX
11 years ago#4
yep

*signs*

User Info: Lucethira

Lucethira
11 years ago#5
Yessir.

User Info: erk13

erk13
11 years ago#6
heck yes but sadly it looks grim atlus just anounced persona 3 fes wepdedo i hated persona 3 i had to force myself to play so i just traded it in also magna carta tears of blood sucks as well
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 5197 8890 7594
Trainer Name: Meia

User Info: AdoruX

AdoruX
11 years ago#7
Atlus already has like 5 upcoming games to be released before Summer 08, that could explain why they're postponing this (if they even have the intention of releasing it). I would also like to see Etrian Odyssey II released. Come on Atlus!

User Info: GameCoder

GameCoder
11 years ago#8
Signed. This one is a MUST since it's the sequel to HOW.
“Oh you know, I’m gonna do this, and a little of that, and I’m definitely gonna do that!" - Black Haru (Fruits Basket)

User Info: Dimon101

Dimon101
11 years ago#9
Yo~ Why not make a petition to Atlus USA about this? I made one for SEGA to get Project Altered Beast released here! I only got about 50 signatures, but im still hopeful....

So whoever posted this originally, make a petition dude! It worked before in the past!!!
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing? ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations

User Info: Cronorei

Cronorei
11 years ago#10
I emailed Atlus USA a few weeks ago about the chances of them picking up any other Growlanser games to release in the English market of the 3 that haven't been released yet and was told that 1 most likely won't be since it's a PS1 game, but that IV and VI have a very good chance of being picked up in the next few months.

Which I have to say is much better looking than the usual replies you get in emails that boil down to "We have no known plans at this time/Unable to say anything/Etc"

I mean it's nothing definite but it's nice to look forward to
Forever, Fornever.
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser VI: Precarious World
  3. Sign here if you think Growlanser 6 should be released to the US
  • Topic Archived