• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms
  3. How do I apply the 1.05 patch to my game...

User Info: SMOKEY_321

SMOKEY_321
11 years ago#1

topic^...

I have downloaded it (because I really want my forst to be stone) and alls I have downloaded is a file, so where do I put it?....

Any help would be deeply appreciated ;).

User Info: punkrockernick

punkrockernick
11 years ago#2
I also am in need of this information because I'm an idiot. Thank you

User Info: SMOKEY_321

SMOKEY_321
11 years ago#3
Dam I thought u had the answer.

User Info: kllermax5

kllermax5
11 years ago#4
id like to know how to XD
OmG n00b h4x0r mY p3n0r!!

User Info: eclarkdog

eclarkdog
11 years ago#5
I thought I recalled the 1.5 patch for Kingdoms as self-installing. Are you sure you downloaded the right patch? Make sure you download it from the official site.

User Info: Blind_Assassin

Blind_Assassin
11 years ago#6
I've got the TW Gold patch, which is 1.5, and it's just a setup file and a load of stuff.
^IMO.

User Info: rdavison

rdavison
11 years ago#7

I just went through this exercise last night. There is a Self-Extracting patch for NON-Gold, but for the Gold version (which is what I have) you must also get access to a RAR file unpacker. This site has a Demo that worked for me:

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Choose the top file in the list, download and install it. This should change the icon of your patch download file. Now you can double-click the patch and it will open the RAR program. It then becomes a simple process.

User Info: Hoitash

Hoitash
10 years ago#8
I have the non-gold version and have been unable to install the patch. I've downloaded it from a site recomennded by Totalwar.com. I t downloads as a zip file to I extract it and it opens a new file. I have been unable to get the patch to take affect, and I was wondering if someone had blow by blow instructions I could use, because this patch is definately self installing, and I am sure I have the non-gold version.

Hoitash
10 years ago#9
Never mind I got it, forgot about setup wizard, saw it, used it, boom, patch now works.

Hoitash
10 years ago#10
Never mind I got it, forgot about setup wizard, saw it, used it, boom, patch now works.
  1. Boards
  2. Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms
  3. How do I apply the 1.05 patch to my game...
  • Topic Archived