• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 08
  3. 3 Problems with the game

User Info: alexthegreat38

alexthegreat38
11 years ago#1

Problem #1: This one is just a minor problem, but it's annoying. When I was playing my friend over the DS Download play, it was the Colts versus the Steelers. I was the Colts. All of his players had names (Roethlisberg, H.Ward), but all of my players were like, K.6, and Q.9. and crap. And none of them were even they right number. Like you'd think Peyton Manning would be Q.18, at least, but no. It was Q.9. And I'm sure I selected the current Colts team.

Problem #2: This one gets considerably more annoying every time it happens. Whenever I select an On-Side Kick play, the word "Audible" is displayed across the screen, even though i pressed nothing. And then it proceeds to NOT do an on-side kick. EVERY TIME.

Problem #3: This is the worst. Whenever I play on Season or Franchise, all the games are simulated (played by the computer). It's like there's a setting in the background called "Player Plays the Game" and it's turned off.

HELP!

User Info: Dhiren_Patel

Dhiren_Patel
11 years ago#2
1- try again
2- i've never seen this
3- OK check to see if you've checked the game you want to play
Dusk FC :120382066181
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 08
  3. 3 Problems with the game
  • Topic Archived