• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 08
  3. Should I get the PSP or DS version?

User Info: thomasvillarrea

thomasvillarrea
11 years ago#1
I've got two cousins who love madden on the ps2 and xbox. I tried getting them into Madden on the Wii but it just didn't cut it for them, they like button controls. They won't care much about graphics as much as they would care about controls. If I get two DS' for them for xmas they could obviously play against each other via wifi which I'm sure they'd love. Then again, the PSP version might match more of what they're playing now (though I hear the controls on the PSP are awful). Graphics not being an issue, which would you suggest I get the pair of them?

User Info: lamborghini1134

lamborghini1134
11 years ago#2
probably a ds version so they can play each other wireless

User Info: lamborghini1134

lamborghini1134
11 years ago#3
probably the ds version so they can play each other wireless.

User Info: dbzdude94

dbzdude94
11 years ago#4
I've never played it for the PSP, But I own it for the DS and have played it for PS2...The PSP doesnt have as many buttons as the PS2, so I cant imagine they'd like it better...I'd go with DS.

User Info: Icegoten200

Icegoten200
11 years ago#5
If you have wifi i say get the Nintendo DS version its fun to play with someone else online.
*••* Wii Code:6251 3640 0379 0670 *••*
*•••* Jump Ultimate Stars FC: 5412-8612-9045*•••*

User Info: Fearless_Frog

Fearless_Frog
11 years ago#6
PSP because the DS ruins all sports games.
oh yeah i remember going to the park and trying to shoot fireballs out of my hands too.. ~ WuLuChief13, on DBZ.

User Info: wraithmaster84

wraithmaster84
11 years ago#7
i haven't played the psp, but i have the ds and i love it! it is actually very fun.
not changing sig until the Vikings win the super bowl
Started: January 1, 2008 /// Ended: ------

User Info: wraithmaster84

wraithmaster84
11 years ago#8
oh and dbz dude, if you think buttons are an issue, then the ds would be worse then the psp because the ds has less buttons because the psp has an analog stick, not really a button but still
not changing sig until the Vikings win the super bowl
Started: January 1, 2008 /// Ended: ------

User Info: Djwlfpack9

Djwlfpack9
11 years ago#9
Well, if they both already have DS's, then get Madden for the DS. I was skeptical of the game before its release, seeing as how prior sports games for the DS weren't very good, but I bought it and am very happy with the game. I'm sure they will enjoy it, espeically if they don't care too much about graphics.

User Info: Pharrell1

Pharrell1
11 years ago#10
PSP version because DS graphics are ass.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 08
  3. Should I get the PSP or DS version?
  • Topic Archived