The Price of Fries

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. The Price of Fries

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
3 months ago#11
I'm confused. Why are people replying to Lenny as if he was someone to reply to seriously? Only a cursory look through his posts made it clear his stances on things and that there's not exactly a lot of weight behind his statements. And that's ignoring the joke that was the logic behind what he said.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: Lenny86

Lenny86
3 months ago#12
i have my opinion, you are entitled to yours, ellis. i'm not the only one who holds this opinion, but of course it's the internet so you can write off whatever you want as "bad logic" when you have made no further contribution to discussion other than ad hominem.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/the-industry-reacts-to-arenanets-recent-controversy

and napalmsanctuary, agree to disagree, deroir's comments were very uninsightful (like ellis' comment), if you read the entire conversation from start to finish, rather than just JP calling deroir an "ass***". read the context, that's what I did, I had no prior knowledge of the issue but saw a headline and went straight to twitter (to read the thread from start to finish) and made my judgement there.
i like to party

User Info: apathid

apathid
3 months ago#13
Like I see your point about GW2 being a poorly programmed game but that's not why I play games.

GW2 is fun. That's it. It's fun for me in all it's quirky ways. Nothing about it's imperfections hurt the fun I get out of it.

Your 2.5/5 game is my 30$ purchase turned into 1000 hours of fun. So we look at things quite differently.
FC - 2981 9944 0262

User Info: Ferarri619

Ferarri619
3 months ago#14
I couldn't find Deroir's Tweets. Can someone link them?
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~

apathid
3 months ago#15
@Ferarri619
Ferarri619 posted...
I couldn't find Deroir's Tweets. Can someone link them?

https://twitter.com/delafina777/status/1014554296107483136

This is a link to Price's quote of the tweet that set her off, you should be able to follow the chain with some back and forth, but Price hasn't deleted anything.

In fact as recently as two days ago she was still TRIPLING down against A-Net like they are the misogyny Illuminati or something.
FC - 2981 9944 0262

apathid
3 months ago#16
Also I know it's been said again but,

I just got this thought like, b**** posted a 12 tweet thread with the hopes it would garner her more publicity. Like I guarantee she was wishing it became a Moment. WTF how can white knights say this is private and no one is allowed to give her feedback?
FC - 2981 9944 0262

User Info: Ferarri619

Ferarri619
3 months ago#17
Definitely not something to get overly offended over. He was respectful with how he posted that.
Can't believe she melted down over THAT O_o
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. The Price of Fries

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived