• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. How to obtain the entire Mad King Thorn armor set?

User Info: Hooded_Miracle

Hooded_Miracle
6 years ago#1
Is there a specific way to obtain them all through the Mad King's Realm?

Also, does anyone have a list of all the Halloween items to obtain and how to get them? Like the skins or exotic items and such? Thanks.

User Info: DukeCoudray

DukeCoudray
6 years ago#2
I only know about the Slippers, from beating the Clock Tower. Unless your talking about the gear from the real money store. then you gotta cough up the 10 dollars or a ton of gold.

User Info: EliteMathias

EliteMathias
6 years ago#3
People have been saying you can get them from the chests in the labyrinth. They are rare though. Slippers (as you know) are from the clock tower jump puzzle and the back brace is from the scavenger hunt.

I *think* heavy armor is just pit fighter skin (or w/e it's called) and light is acolyte. Not sure on medium but all come with the halloween rune in them.
Noblesse oblige. May you continue being a wonderful forum poster.

User Info: Hooded_Miracle

Hooded_Miracle
6 years ago#4
Do you know if they can be obtained from the jumping puzzle, after you get the slippers?

User Info: Thuggles

Thuggles
6 years ago#5
It's actual armor? Anyone have pictures?
Steam ID: thuggles

User Info: Trane_Heartnet

Trane_Heartnet
6 years ago#6
Use these in the chat box and you can preview what the full sets look like, but the skins are ones that you could already get prior to the helloween events

HEAVY [&AgGcjAAA][&AgGbjAAA][&AgGajAAA][&AgGZjAAA][&AgGdjAAA][&AgGqjAAA]

MEDIUM [&AgGnjAAA][&AgGmjAAA][&AgGljAAA][&AgGpjAAA][&AgGsjAAA][&AgGojAAA]

LIGHT [&AgGijAAA][&AgGhjAAA][&AgGgjAAA][&AgGfjAAA][&AgGjjAAA][&AgGrjAAA]
The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame

User Info: FantasyHerb

FantasyHerb
6 years ago#7
Hooded_Miracle posted...
Do you know if they can be obtained from the jumping puzzle, after you get the slippers?

Nope. You just get trick or treat bags from the tower after you get the slippers.
You keep looking, but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. How to obtain the entire Mad King Thorn armor set?
  • Topic Archived