• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet
  3. Wow... The Azure Palace got moderated...
JustinTimberlak 13 years ago#1
I went to go check my stage and see the high scores. Guess what, The Azure Palace is no longer there. Then a couple minutes later, I get a message saying it was moderated.

FOR WHAT?!?!?!

If it's for the blood stains, that's freaking petty. There's no copyright infringement that I know of. Mm give me a good reason as to why I want to spend more time with your freaking game after putting a ton load of hours into that stage.

I'm done with this game.
gamertag: Donkey SH0W PSN: gevurah22
MoosofFire620 13 years ago#2
...Can you get moderated for the blood stains (you know... just using the red paint thing >_>)?? Because I'm about to make a horror level, and... well.. yeah, that sucks if it's true
Coinspinn3r 13 years ago#3
that place was awesome...
/-- WolfRequiem --\
MH_sief 13 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
"Let's do something fun." - Enchantress (Suicide Squad - 40% Metacritic)
Duel_Mage 13 years ago#5
wow

ball buster
jakisthe 13 years ago#6
...what? that seriously makes...like no sense at all...
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
NinjaGuerra 13 years ago#7
and green hill zone 3 is still on there last i checked....
Addicted to loot and Souls
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
Jokey665 13 years ago#8
Did you have a backup copy?

Also, I doubt it was for blood stains, there are some of those in the story levels...
JustinTimberlak 13 years ago#9
There was no copyright infringement at all. There's nothing in that stage that wasn't original. Sure I used references to underwater things here and there, but there are no symbols, monsters or what not that can be confused with something else.

If it's the blood stains, I call for their Ninja Castle level to be patched out of the game because there's blood stains there too. This is full on stupid.
gamertag: Donkey SH0W PSN: gevurah22
Anabuhabkuss 13 years ago#10
dont get frustrated. find out what happened before giving up. they gave you no specific reason?
3DS ID: 5198-2408-4799
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet
  3. Wow... The Azure Palace got moderated...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A