• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anubis II
  3. Why does everyone hate this game!?

User Info: hekifier

hekifier
10 years ago#1

Anubis the 2nd is by far the best game I have ever played. I know a lot of you probably won't agree with me, but as a Gamespot member I feel that I'm entitled to share my opinion as I please. This game was the experience I was waiting to have with my Wii console. I've seen so many bad games go across the console, Super Mario Galaxy 2, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Editon. I tried to play and enjoy all of them but it could not be done. They just weren't fun. I wanted to like them but couldn't help but feel ripped off. Then Anubis the 2nd came along, and I was truly blown away regardless of my high standards. The controls were basic and so very responsive, each jump and attack worked like it was supposed to and it was fun to interact with the game. I don't see why other people said it was unresponsive. Also, the graphics were absolutely amazing. It made a nickel out of anything on the PS3 and 360 that I had ever seen. The environments are richly detailed with their deep and imaginative egyptian vibe, and Anubis himself looks highly detailed and bound and determined to battle the likes of evil. This game was tons and tons of fun for a very low price point, only 7 dollars with a used purchase at EB Games bought me this masterpiece.Data Design Interactive are the third party support that the Wii needs so much, and they will without a doubt steer Nintendo's console into the right direction of revolutionary entertainment for years to come.

1. Boards
  2. Anubis II
  3. Why does everyone hate this game!?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A