• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anubis II
  3. Make Your Own Storyline For Anubis II!

User Info: Negemite

Negemite
12 years ago#1

Anubis II doesn't have a storyline. Well I've decided to do is make my own version of the storyline for Anubis II. Also I might make fun of Data Design Interactive for making this garbage. So anyway here's my storyline for Anubis II.

Story

Data Design Interactive have decided to go back in time, grabbed Anubis out of nowhere and turned him into a dog. He was send to a prison, up in the castle in Slovakia. Then the talent suckers sucked your talent which it makes you go back in time to anicent Egypt. Then Data Design Interactive have unleased terrible monsters and traps while scattering those ass nuggets around anicent Egypt. Anubis must collect all those ass nuggets before Data Design Interactive releases another crappy game.

Ending

Since all those ass nuggets have been collected. You transported back to Data Design Interactive's office and give them the ass nuggets. Anubis made the deal of not releasing the game. So then Anubis turns back into a human beign and goes back to his time. Then later they released Anubis II for Playstation 2, and PC. Then Anubis got pissed and decided to go after Data Design Interactive, which it will lead to Ninjabread Man.

I'm mocking Data Design Interactive. I made Data Design Interactive the main villians and that's how Anubis turns into a dog. Next he turns into a Gingerbread Man in Ninjabread Man also known as Anubis III.

1. Boards
  2. Anubis II
  3. Make Your Own Storyline For Anubis II!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A