• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anubis II
  3. For anyone who has played and beat the game.

User Info: IntialDrifterX4

IntialDrifterX4
12 years ago#1
How do you beat the boss? I just run around randomly collecting the orb things while I get destroyed by the fireballs.
Red Snake does not approve of Hilary: "She's like an overpowered soccer mom." ~Red Snake~

User Info: kirbyparufo

kirbyparufo
12 years ago#2
I also would like to know how to beat that... thing. I can't figure out how on my own.
Official winner of the EVERYBODY PANIC User Competition.

kirbyparufo
12 years ago#3
I have finally figured out how to beat that guy. Collect the bombs from the floating platforms and attack the thing with them until it dies.
Official winner of the EVERYBODY PANIC User Competition.

User Info: vyse_1986

vyse_1986
12 years ago#4
I don't know for other versions, but in the PAL version, there is no button to activate the bombs. Hence, beating the boss is impossible.

User Info: EDavis

EDavis
12 years ago#5
I'm sure the developers intended the game to end that way. It's not a glitch that should have been fixed before shipping the game out, it's just a game that doesn't have a fairy tale ending. Right?

kirbyparufo
12 years ago#6
*SPOILERS?*

You mean the final boss falling through the floor is an "ending"?
Little Green Men- 2007-2008
Panic!- 2008-Present

User Info: IntialDrifterX4

IntialDrifterX4
12 years ago#7
Wait... how do you throw bombs on the Wii version? o_O
Red Snake does not approve of Hilary: "She's like an overpowered soccer mom." ~Red Snake~

kirbyparufo
12 years ago#8
From IntialDrifterX4
Wait... how do you throw bombs on the Wii version? o_O

You hold "A" and attempt to make a throwing motion. The game has extreme difficulty reading this motion, so good luck.
Little Green Men- 2007-2008
Panic!- 2008-Present
  1. Boards
  2. Anubis II
  3. For anyone who has played and beat the game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A