• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anubis II
  3. I dunno about you guys, but I kinda like this game

User Info: HighbulpIII

HighbulpIII
12 years ago#1
It has an old-school charm about it, and a nice light hearted theme that's missing from most of today's games. Sure it has a few problems, but the bad controls dont really hinder you that much and actually add to the challenge in a good way. I dont feel like writing a full review, but I just thought I'd put in a good word for it. I think I'll be playing this game for awhile more.

User Info: King_Of_Spam

King_Of_Spam
12 years ago#2
You're one of the few that have played this game more than once.

User Info: Palmerifics

Palmerifics
12 years ago#3
The only reason I am considering getting this game is because of the N64 charm, it looks like it has that.
Curiosity may have killed the cat, but stupidity helped.
My plans are always fool proof, but sadly not "intelligent proof".

User Info: IntialDrifterX4

IntialDrifterX4
12 years ago#4
Its so bad it's good lol! It's craptastic.
Red Snake does not approve of Hilary: "She's like an overpowered soccer mom." ~Red Snake~

User Info: Aginor_27

Aginor_27
12 years ago#5
ugh i think my friend and i are going to go buy this and ninjabread man....then watch what two girls did to a cup to get our fill of **** for the day.
Soulja Boy ( or is it boi? who the **** cares...) needs to stop producing records. I will not rest till this talentless loser is stopped!

User Info: Gfaq

Gfaq
12 years ago#6

Aginor_27 posted...
ugh i think my friend and i are going to go buy this and ninjabread man....then watch what two girls did to a cup to get our fill of **** for the day.

Dude that's sig worthy.

Now I haven't played the game but I just love platformers but after reading a review well I felt sad for people who bought the game.

User Info: CheeChee_Macko

CheeChee_Macko
12 years ago#7
The game looks pretty awesome if you ask me.

User Info: wiifan001

wiifan001
12 years ago#8

:? really

User Info: Expialibrocious

Expialibrocious
12 years ago#9
Maybe if it came out in 1996...but yeah, the "old" look to it is somewhat appealing...but who knows if that was the actual intention of the developers. :/
Failed product #1: the solar powered flashlight. ~ Lord Kestrel
Failed product #2: the diamond scratch-&-sniff.
Werewolf by Night 12 years ago#10
i'm sorry but there's absolutely no way poor controls can add challenge "in a good way."
the sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
  1. Boards
  2. Anubis II
  3. I dunno about you guys, but I kinda like this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A