• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anubis II
  3. Possibly worse than Big Rigs?

User Info: SemiMaster

SemiMaster
12 years ago#1

I just realized this game came out Sept 18th. It was just reviewed like two days ago...

Wow.

User Info: Squall7491

Squall7491
12 years ago#2
That doesn't seem likely, because Big Rigs has a gamerankings score of under 1.0 if I recall correctly.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."

User Info: EJ902

EJ902
12 years ago#3
Of course it's worse than big rigs. It is completely impossible for a game to be better than Big Rigs. However, this game seems to be up there with all the WINNER games like ET for the atari 2600, Superman 64, Shaq-Fu, and of course Big Rigs.

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
12 years ago#4
I almost died reading the Big Rigs reviews.
PBR:3823 5765 3457 The Brawl board killed me -_-
My prize from ssbb loto machine. uwnim receives Kirby's nose. So thats where it went!

User Info: Variaz

Variaz
12 years ago#5
This game seems quite WINNER! But not as much as Big Rigs.

Still, if you've got a Wii, this is probably amongst the best games you can get. That and Puppy Luv, which is made by GameMill.
Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing is the cure to all your problems! YOU'RE WINNER!
http://www.yourewinner.com http://z11.invisionfree.com/GameSpace

User Info: EDavis

EDavis
12 years ago#6
I'm not even sure if Big Rigs was even a game. It was more like a cruel joke for all those who (on the early side) proclaimed that Superman 64 was the worst game ever. Bigs Rigs is merely a game engine with some paint on it and enough filler to make it look like a game.

User Info: kirbyparufo

kirbyparufo
12 years ago#7
In my opinion, this thing is nowhere near as bad as Big Rigs. At least you can (barely) beat this game.
Little Green Men- 2007-2008
Panic!- 2008-Present

User Info: _Lacey_

_Lacey_
12 years ago#8
Big rigs was 10x worse.
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as you'll die today."
  1. Boards
  2. Anubis II
  3. Possibly worse than Big Rigs?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A