• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anubis II
  3. review from ign

User Info: kemar7856

kemar7856
12 years ago#11
lol gamespot says the game sucks

User Info: MetalIceWolf

MetalIceWolf
12 years ago#12
I never see this game around, not even in bargain bins surprisingly. Not that I'd actually want to play it.
Dragon Quest = Best RPG Series ever.
Waiting for: SSBB, Endless Ocean and Sonic Riders: ZG.

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
12 years ago#13
so is it worth getting froa little sit down boredom game and enjoying possibly music to? :D

i'm debating getting it for my frist wii game until the new tales of game comes out^_^'....and i get trauma center^_^'.....that and cuz it'd be my mate's systema nd not mine XD lol
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!

User Info: IntialDrifterX4

IntialDrifterX4
12 years ago#14
i'm kinda looking forward to having a uberly easy game for once XD lol

form the sounds of it this game may be giving me a fine 10-10 for what i'm needing XD
even if its not worth that much....but before i can truely judge it at all like all seem too....can anyone give me some insite of what its like?....like how ya move, fight, etc...music any good or bad? game scenery? any story?.....cmon give SOME details other than yeah 2-10....just cuz i agree with some ijit form IGN or gamespot......seriously need some good insight on this out of wanting random games like this lately XD

I got the game, and it sucks so much that it's good. The game is almost unplayable though. If you didn't have an indirect attack and the ability to use the Z button to jump, the game would be impossible. I don't know how they screwed up so much on the melee attack, but you can't hit the enemies with it, and if you swing too much or too hard it won't read. They tell you to jump by swinging the nunchuck up, but it's impossible to do anything like that. Thankfully you can use the Z button. The game scenery is boring and is the same other than the 3rd level. And there isn't any story other than the two paragraphs that come on the back of the case.
Red Snake does not approve of Hilary: "She's like an overpowered soccer mom." ~Red Snake~

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
12 years ago#15
thank you for decently thurough review my dear gamer^_^ *hugs*
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!
  1. Boards
  2. Anubis II
  3. review from ign
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A