Grr... (Spoilers?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shiya64

Shiya64
6 years ago#1
I went to the last floor in the bonus dungeon, killed the threesome/ bonus dungeon final boss (he's such a wuss compared to the three, lol), looted the chests, and then figured "oh why not... let's just kill the 5 strong monsters that I'm missing."

Well, I got lucky. There were no repeats. After killing my 4th and moving on to the last one I needed (Abyss keeper) ...it froze in the middle of the battle. Ughh... I knew I should have saved! :(

hmm... heh ah well, the game screwed me over so, I'll just turn them into puni's this time! XD

*evil laugh*
RE + Fatal Frame + HM = Really. Weird. Dreams.

User Info: Corkadile

Corkadile
6 years ago#2
Yeah, have to be careful on the PS2 version, likes to freeze on them. Not much you can do but save often, I'm afraid.
This guy is not what he pretends to be. He's the Devil.

Shiya64
6 years ago#3
Agreed. :)

I wonder if it's any better on the PSP version. But hearing about all the lag kind of threw me off of wanting to get it. :(

User Info: Corkadile

Corkadile
6 years ago#4
The lag's really not all that bad if you turn on the quickstart or whatever thing. It doesn't freeze in the bonus dungeon at all, and it's actually toned down just a little.

It does have it's own glitches tho, like you can't make the bonus dungeon weapons (you get the recipe and can make the items, unlike the Ps2 version, except the weapons don't show up to actually make) so you can't ever 100% then encyclopedia, and if you put too many effects on the screen at once it can potentially make the game crash (it's really hard to do, generally using like Dancing Blade: chaos against the last boss while in Burst mode or something).

One of the bounties is also made significantly harder, for whatever weird reason.
This guy is not what he pretends to be. He's the Devil.

Shiya64
6 years ago#5
Oh I see.. Thanks for telling me!
Hmm.. That kinda sucks.. I'm a completion-ist (yay for making up words?) so looking at a fixed 98% or lower due to a glitch would irk me just a tad... That is weird.. I wonder why they chose to change it. o.0

and aww.. man that was the one thing I was hoping for, being able to actually craft those. I don't even bother to equip the bonus dungeon items because they are kinda... meh without being able to add those uber ++ ether effects to them. :(
(then again I guess it doesn't matter much.. but still)

Well, after a bunch of entry + exit/saves I finally have all the monsters, now I just need the last weapon and I'll be done with the bonus dungeon stuff. ..then it's to the tedious mess of trying to figure out what non-bonus dungeon stuff I'm missing. Whee. o.0;

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived