• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Scarface: The World Is Yours
  3. Pointer/Cursor Problems

User Info: 8ApoC7SOL

8ApoC7SOL
7 years ago#1
"that little symbol keeps appearingas if im not pointing at the screen but i am and it worksfine on the wii menu"

A guy posted this a couple years ago, and of course, the topic got locked without a concrete answer.

So, I will try again.

That little symbol keeps appearing (red cirle with dash though it), as if I'm not pointing at the screen. I have to hold the remote very very still to make a normal aiming reticule appear. I can still aim, and shoot effectively, but that little damn symbol keeps appearing, its really jarring, and it makes me think there is something wrong with my game.

I have youtube'd a handful of scarface wii gameplay videos, and NONE of them have this problem. Their cursor is normal. This only happens with this game, other games are fine, but I'm not convinced it is "just the game", because of those youtube videos.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone else been able to fix this problem? I am on Normal control scheme.

Someone please help, don't let this get locked. I really am enjoying this game but the cursor thing is bothering me to hell.
  1. Boards
  2. Scarface: The World Is Yours
  3. Pointer/Cursor Problems
  • Topic Archived