• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sword of the New World: Granado Espada
  3. I actually still play this game

User Info: LeoVariant

LeoVariant
5 years ago#1
Just not on an official server anymore
I have a deep emotional attachment to RPG's. I feel that when I play them, my soul is gaining experience. - Devoted2Alchemy

User Info: MeteoraXV

MeteoraXV
5 years ago#2
Are there private servers for this game??

Tomorrow's the day of the European release of the game =) so excited! I've played this game in January and February and leveled a few characters to Master level and it was fun but I had to stop because I was getting busy with life

There was actually already a European version released this year (Granado Espada Resurrection) but they didn't do a good job promoting it, so only a few hundred people played it and of course you can't sustain a game like this on a few hundred people who probably weren't even buying cash

Do 30 million people actually play this game?? I keep reading that, 30 million people play this game. I know it's pretty popular in Asian countries and there are hundreds of millions of young Asians out there playing video games, but it's funny because I only see 30k likes on the Granada Espada facebook page...

User Info: LeoVariant

LeoVariant
5 years ago#3
I played g1's version until it went away.

You should try Rogue
I have a deep emotional attachment to RPG's. I feel that when I play them, my soul is gaining experience. - Devoted2Alchemy

User Info: MikeRiley

MikeRiley
5 years ago#4
I'm looking forward to this new European server. If it's run better than T3Fun is running theirs, then I'm moving.
The world is full of idiots, and someone needs to point it out to them or they will never know. - Becker
  1. Boards
  2. Sword of the New World: Granado Espada
  3. I actually still play this game
  • Topic Archived