• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mazter_Zephyr

Mazter_Zephyr
6 years ago#1
I only had time to play Sword 2 (Gamersfirst version) briefly before they shut it down. What I remember is that it had a proper intro/tutorial area that actually tried to tie in to the story of the game, where you were shipwrecked on the way to the New World or something and had to walk to the town while it told you about the controls and stuff.

I've tried both the T3FUN and the new European server and neither of them have this sequence, just a very basic entry area that dumps you straight in the main game.

The reason this bothers me is because I seem to recall that the more detailed Sword 2 tutorial area had some really awesome music playing, I think there were 3 or 4 tracks in the playlist. This is not shared by the currently running versions of the game I've tried.

So my question is, does anyone know the names of those music tracks from the Sword 2-specific tutorial area?

Hope someone can help me with this - and that anyone still checks this board in time to see it.
30277 points to go to next rank
  • Topic Archived