• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. This or the PS1 version of I and II on PSN?

User Info: GenocideHeart

GenocideHeart
7 years ago#11
I always find it incredibly rage inducing when US fans complain they don't have Game XXX on PSN. Do you have any IDEA how badly we Euro fans are treated? Half of what you get we don't get at all, AND we pay more than you for it to boot.

Stop complaining and instead count yourselves lucky that you don't have to use the EU PSN. I'd trade with you in a heartbeat, and it makes me sick to see people start crying foul over not getting EVERY game as if it was their god-given right.

There's people worse off than you. Count your blessings and enjoy what you HAVE.

/rant
** PSN ID: GenocideHeart **
Does Hydlide really count as a game? I thought it was supposed to be some kind of torture session. --Tocawe

User Info: Rabite

Rabite
7 years ago#12
"There's people worse off than you. Count your blessings and enjoy what you HAVE."

Nah. Whine whine complain complain complain. On a more serious note, Squeenix has so many titles that should be on PSN (US or otherwise) it's ridiculous. Star Ocean 1 and 2, Final Fantasy 1 and 2, Kingdom Hearts games (I don't know how many there are because I don't care about the series but I do know that their reasoning for not putting them up is stupid), among others that would sell rather well.
What's a rabite doing in a place like this?
If all else fails use fire - Zelda 2
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. This or the PS1 version of I and II on PSN?
  • Topic Archived