• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Fighter Online
  3. New option: " Reset Account " (Reset your account via Email)

User Info: ClockworkHare

ClockworkHare
9 years ago#1
Noticed this at the bottom of the page under Manage Account. Not sure when Nexon implemented it, since I kind of gave up on fixing any accounts with the email verification error. But I'm guessing it's pretty recent.

Anyway, I have multiple accounts. Two of which were blocked from logging in due to the verification error. Well they can now log in fine, thanks to this new option in Manage Account. Both accounts were successfully updated and verified.

So if you have an account that has the same problem, log in, go to Manage Account and try the new option " Reset Account ". It's at the bottom of the page. It should let you update your email, security questions or verify with Facebook (basically what the email verification error prevented you from doing...).

I don't know if it works for everyone. I don't know if this option is permanent. So make use of it now while it's there. It's worth a shot.

Keep in mind that this is still not a solution for those who made accounts with email addresses that are no longer functioning. I'm sorry, but Nexon's not that nice. New account is basically the only option in that situation.

Anyway good luck with the new option. Hopefully it works for you too. And for the love of gawd: write the updated account info down lol.
"Dodge, parry, thrust...thrust...thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust SACRE BLEU!" - frisky musketeer

User Info: StarWolfMcCloud

StarWolfMcCloud
9 years ago#2
Now I can get into two of my three accounts!

Hey, I'm a Returned Hero now. >_>
"I don't want to develop rivalries or have good matches. I just want to curbstomp."
Number of "Wins" I've received: 21

User Info: GoodChoicesPls

GoodChoicesPls
9 years ago#3
OMG NEXON HAVE MY BABIES

I'm back!
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
Who's the strongest girl in Naruto? This is like asking who's the thinnest kid at fat camp -tailtoxy

User Info: ClockworkHare

ClockworkHare
9 years ago#4
Just a little warning: the Reset Account option did NOT clear up the Email Verification Error.

So while I can now log in with those 2 accounts again....I still can NOT change any of their account info separately if it requires email verification. Only way I could change anything is with the new Reset Account option.

In other words: while I can log in with them, I still consider those accounts " compromised ". Something's still not right with them. So I'm not taking any chances. I'm moving all my assets off those accounts. Not gonna touch them again until Nexon makes an official statement that they got their s*** straight.

All my new accounts are working just fine. But those old accounts got bad juju all over 'em. Thank gawd they're just mules...
"Dodge, parry, thrust...thrust...thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust SACRE BLEU!" - frisky musketeer

User Info: GoodChoicesPls

GoodChoicesPls
9 years ago#5
It seems like I can't see my secondary info either, just the security questions that I put in place. How do you access your secondary info anyway >_>
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
Who's the strongest girl in Naruto? This is like asking who's the thinnest kid at fat camp -tailtoxy

User Info: archonjiggz

archonjiggz
9 years ago#6
hopefully no one tells airshot......

User Info: TaigaWilliam

TaigaWilliam
9 years ago#7

hopefully no one tells airshot......

He has a defunct email, IIRC. He's still out of luck.
The taiga shifted strange
The Hazards of Love
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Fighter Online
  3. New option: " Reset Account " (Reset your account via Email)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I get a creature? Side Quest2 Answers
Game won't start? Tech Support1 Answer
Why is my screen flickering? Tech Support4 Answers
HOW to fix the laging on DFO??? Side Quest1 Answer
can i run DFO in a Windowed Mode? Tech Support3 Answers