• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars
  3. Post High Scores here for Fare Wars!

User Info: stlouisarch89

stlouisarch89
12 years ago#1
Crazy Taxi 1:

ARCADE - Arcade Rules (Times to set to 50-MEDIUM EVERYTHING w/Crazy Blur) S+8,955
ORIGINAL - Arcade Rules (Times to set to 50-MEDIUM EVERYTHING w/Blur) S+7,655

Crazy Taxi 2:

Haven't attempted yet besides the Crazy Pyramid levels.

I personally, don't like ORIGINAL Crazy Taxi level. The Arrow doesn't makes you screw up especially went it spazes out on you occasionally when your going by a 4-way intersection. I would of loved to see Glitter Oasis featured in this game because it is my 2nd favorite level to go CRAZY in.

I like:

ARCADE - West Coast
Glitter Oasis
Small Apple - East Coast

and the rest of my least favorites.

GLITTER OASIS IS UNDER-RATED. If you haven't played Crazy Taxi 3 High Roller then you owe it to yourself to go pick up a copy. Almost all of the changes (for the better) on all the maps make the game a must buy for crazy drivers like me and for some of you reading this.

Thanks for reading.
PSNetwork ID: IndianaSPEED XBOX LIVE: Indianapolis500
Now playing: Blazing Angels. Looking into PSP Slim.

User Info: oninoakuma

oninoakuma
12 years ago#2
My best with Gena was around 40k, 70 second timer, med everything. I don't play ct2.
Load "*",8,1

User Info: stlouisarch89

stlouisarch89
12 years ago#3
^ and I thought I was pretty darn good... LMAO!

Been playing Crazy Taxi off and on for the past 6 years and my highest on the DREAMCAST was around 11,000. WOWZA.

I guess I should just quit now and go back playing SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2... LOL!
PSNetwork ID: IndianaSPEED XBOX LIVE: Indianapolis500
Now playing: Daxter, Test Drive Unlimited, Crazy Taxi Fare Wars, GTA VCS, and SOCOM FTB2.

User Info: oninoakuma

oninoakuma
12 years ago#4
LOL, you can never quit Crazy Taxi, the only reason I got so good at is was back in the day, one of my buddies was the manager at the local video arcade, I happened to work a block away, so I showed up two hours before they opened and played for free. God I miss the 90's.
Load "*",8,1
  1. Boards
  2. Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars
  3. Post High Scores here for Fare Wars!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A