• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  3. I am so mad about the disney downloads

User Info: Hobo_Tin_Monkey

Hobo_Tin_Monkey
11 years ago#1
Topic

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
11 years ago#2
details needed bro
Wii / DS : 5354175098462160 / 0232-8700-4400-0000
XBL : DementedLullaby PSN : comin' soon ;]

User Info: JScofi

JScofi
11 years ago#3
Details for the above: When you start up the game, the title screen tells you to go to a website www.atworldsendgame.com/treasure for secret pirate treasure. When you visit the website, it tells you to go to disneyland and do a DS download from them for your 'secret' pirate treasure, and that it won't be around forever (cuz they wouldn't want to permenantly man a booth...). Should you go to all the trouble of doing this (or are in california and go to disneyland all the time), you get a 'secret' treasure from the first area that you play in. This treasure is a godmoding cheat. You have infinite health, infinite savvy, and can unlock everything in the game. I mastered the game within 2 days, but it would still be nice to add it to my collection for the finishing touch. Dyings not even that big of a deal in this game, as you just respawn at the last checkpoint.

I think the original poster of this topic was probably mad because he wanted to godmode through the game and couldn't waste money and time going to disneyland just for a cheat.
Currently going to college to learn enough about programming to hopefully get a job as a video game programmer.
  1. Boards
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  3. I am so mad about the disney downloads
  • Topic Archived