You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  3. Im Sure This Has Been Said But....

User Info: Drinker52488

Drinker52488
1 month ago#1
I’m playing through SOTN for the nth time and (like almost every playthrough prior) I’ve noticed something that I haven’t ever before. I haven’t even really read or seen any videos on YouTube point this out either. The “this” in this case being that although Alucard has a right and left hand to equip items with, he actually swings with both no matter what is equipped to it. The only thing that dictates whether Alucard uses his left or right hand is the direction he is facing. So let’s say you have the Shield Rod equipped to his right hand, he will only use it with his right hand if Alucard is facing left. If he faces right and you push the button for his right hand he will actually swing with his left and vice versa. Anyone else catch this? Lol I’m 31 and this game is still amazing to me. Long live the good ol Konami Days and long live the last great Castlevania game SotN
100% Fake!

User Info: Artoriasninja

Artoriasninja
1 month ago#2
This game is extremely amazing. You discover things that you didn't think existed. Probably one of the best parts, is finding EVERYTHING.
Psn:Artoriasninja
Pawn:The Watcher

User Info: teflon

teflon
1 month ago#3
Sounds like typical sprite mirroring to me.
"Japanman is a nice name."-PsykopijonSnowball3
Secret Board Hunter
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  3. Im Sure This Has Been Said But....