• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Magician99

Magician99
10 years ago#51
^Agreed, and of course the animation's "icky" so far in the US, these episodes are from 1996-97, maybe 98, and it's still ink and paint, so naturally it's going to be not as good looking in these days. So, seriously, anyone know a site that's easier to scan for all types of DC/CC news that isn't FUNi, I'd like a site that tends its branches.
"Only humans could visit an infinite void and leave it cluttered." - Bill Maher

User Info: SnowTantei

SnowTantei
10 years ago#52
Thats the thing I think they dont like eather artwork be it manga or anime - -'

User Info: samuraigundam

samuraigundam
10 years ago#53
Honestly,I prefer actual ink and paint,to the lousy digital coloring thats plagued Anime these days.

I Used to be a big fan of Gundam,until SEED came along.Since then its been its nothing but a gaudy,ugly mix of over saturated colors,that contrast horribly with equally gaudy backgrounds.I like my Anime colored by someone with actual artistic talent,not some dude behind a computer screen,operating a mouse.

Thats why I appreciate the art in shows like this,over many modern Anime shows.So next time your friends judge DC/CC for looking outdated,tell them this show was drawn by real artists!
Together! Allegiance or Death!! BIG FIRE!!!
-The Magnificent Ten,Giant Robo. Oooooooh Good For You! ****'s Sake Man,You're Amateur-Christian Bale.

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
10 years ago#54
bump
i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/GameFAQs/keyblader2.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: Amy Chao

Amy Chao
10 years ago#55
looks like season 5 is the last one :(
:P Currently waiting for One Piece Season 2 First Voyage(AKA Whiskey Peak arc) with New Funimation Voice cast- JUNE 2009 :P

keyblader1985
10 years ago#56
^What makes you say that?
i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/GameFAQs/keyblader3.jpg

Amy Chao
10 years ago#57
Season 5 DOESN'T have a trailer for season 6 unless FUNi releases secretly.
:P Currently waiting for One Piece Season 2 First Voyage(AKA Whiskey Peak arc) with New Funimation Voice cast- JUNE 2009 :P

keyblader1985
10 years ago#58
Well, that doesn't necessarily mean they're dropping it. If there was a trailer for season 5 in the season 4 box set, maybe that's only because they pretty much released them back-to-back.
i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/GameFAQs/keyblader85.jpg

Amy Chao
10 years ago#59
Well that kinda makes sense I guess. I just want to see the movie 3 dub thou and see how the opening was handled.

keyblader1985
10 years ago#60
Hey, how are they handling the newer cases? I don't have the DVD's yet so I can't watch them. Are they still stuck on Westernizing everything at the expense of logic?
Official King of PotD
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers