• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sshadow5002

sshadow5002
10 years ago#41
i wish they would hurry up and release the third movie because Kaito Kid is awesome

User Info: Magician99

Magician99
10 years ago#42
They have to dub episode 129 (original sequence) first, which I believe isn't until season 6.
"If you're phone can fart, you're part of the problem." - Bill Maher
To those I call "friend" my boards=574751 & 936280

sshadow5002
10 years ago#43
just quickly checked and season five boxset contains episodes 106-130 and will be coming out May 12th

i forgot that Haibara Ai was in movie 3

Magician99
10 years ago#44
That's American sequence, 129 would be 136-139 in the American sequence.
"If you're phone can fart, you're part of the problem." - Bill Maher
To those I call "friend" my boards=574751 & 936280

sshadow5002
10 years ago#45
Crap (I wanna see Kaito Kid now!)

also just checked the english game site and its funny that they use the japanese names on the site and not in the game

http://www.detectiveconan-thegame.com/en/

(Check artwork)

User Info: Amy Chao

Amy Chao
10 years ago#46
So is it true that Case Closed will be Officially done after the season 5 boxset. I saw the I Ai Haibara ep 129 (1hr ep?)in spanish(which used the JP names-must be a different spanish dub) I would like to see FUNi take on the ep.
:P Currently waiting for One Piece Season 1 Forth Voyage(AKA Lougetown arc) with New Funimation Voice cast- March 2009 :P

sshadow5002
10 years ago#47
they better not stop at season 5 they need to do it all

User Info: JC_Bastos

JC_Bastos
10 years ago#48
The game is out in Europe.
Even though a lot of online stores don't even list the game, and even though the store I pre-ordered it from (DVD.co.uk) listed the game as being released in a couple of months, the game is definitely out since I just received my copy today.

Magician99
10 years ago#49
I'd love to be able to confirm, but FUNimation keeps all DC/CC news in the main site instead of on the DC/CC branch, and the main site is hard enough to scan for info.
"Only humans could visit an infinite void and leave it cluttered." - Bill Maher

User Info: SnowTantei

SnowTantei
10 years ago#50

According to Wiki, Electronic Arts (EA) Is going to publish it BUT its not coming out until DEC 31ST 2009 Damn' I was looking for the game yesterday at Best Buy (Still with the knowledge it came out in February)and found NOTHING I don't know about you guys but this is getting old.....

Plus at my Best Buy I cant get any new seasons anymore! For some reason they aren't stocking Case Closed Season 4 and neither are any of their other stores! Which means I have to either order on the net and wait a few weeks (I find it so much easier to just buy it at Best Buy) or I've gotta wait until Septembers Anime Convention....

*sigh* I REALLY HATE the fact that this anime is so OVERLOOKED in the US lots of my friends say "EWW THE ARTWORKS ICKY" I don't really care seriously ACTION, ADVENTURE, MYSTERY, ROMANCE, HUMOR,pinch of SCI-FI (APTX 4869 anyone ^^), THRILL, SHOCK, SUSPENSE!I love it XD

• Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers