• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SuperManlyGoku

SuperManlyGoku
10 years ago#1
I don't see it on any sites and the data tab doesn't list it as coming to US...

User Info: ninja_girl232

ninja_girl232
10 years ago#2
There was data on the site before. If it's cancelled that be extremely tragic.
92% of Teens listen to rap music. If you're part of the the other 8% who still listen to real music, add this to your signature.
<3 Edward Cullen<3

User Info: Magician99

Magician99
10 years ago#3
Looks like there won't be a Detective Conan game in the USA. I just searched everywhere, even wiki, I can't find hide no hair of a release date anywhere, other than the Japanese release date.
I don't know everything, I just know random stuff no one else knows.
To those I call "friend" my boards=574751 & 936280

User Info: LinksTriforce

LinksTriforce
10 years ago#4
booo i was looking forward to this too...

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
10 years ago#5
I cannot possibly underestimate my anger about this. The treatment that this fantastic series gets in America is completely unacceptable. This is absolute bull****.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/GameFAQs/tritone.jpg
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. ~ Oscar Wilde

User Info: SoraAMy

SoraAMy
10 years ago#6
Death to the powers that be (regarding Case Closed's cancellation, that is)!

J/k. No death threats to anyone.

The series didn't seem popular enough to bring to the West, much less a game based on it. I like the manga (original) and anime, but I don't think it's profitable for any company here, which is strange considering all the detective/police procedural series on primetime TV.
my name should have been SoraMee...

User Info: samuraigundam

samuraigundam
10 years ago#7
"Death to the powers that be (regarding Case Closed's cancellation, that is)!"

(Takes out Death Note)

"J/k. No death threats to anyone."

Damn.I was just about to start taking requests! :)

"The series didn't seem popular enough to bring to the West, much less a game based on it. I like the manga (original) and anime, but I don't think it's profitable for any company here, which is strange considering all the detective/police procedural series on primetime TV."

Even if it wasnt that popular,it still might have sold well to those who purchased titles such as Phoenix Wright and Harvey Birdman,not to mention the curious Anime crowd.

---

User Info: t_bone1390

t_bone1390
10 years ago#8
Anyone know why they'd taunt me with a release date for the game, then cancel the game, and remove all information pertaining to it like a week or two before the release date just to crush my dreams? T_T
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 0774-0724-0195
Super Commander of The Collectors Guild : Ask to Join!!

User Info: Alex_McStrife21

Alex_McStrife21
10 years ago#9
I actually thought they were never planning on releasing it in the States to begin with, and the date was only here on this site by some crazed CC fan just to spite us.
The unholy trio of underrated anime- One Piece, Negima, and Gintama
# of people who agree that these three are better than Naruto, Bleach, and Death Note:

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
10 years ago#10
On the (slightly) positive side, they WILL be releasing new episodes of the dub soon. A brand new season will go on sale starting in February.

But oh God, I can only imagine what they're gonna name Kazuha. Who's willing to bet that we Westerners will be saying Hi to Harley & Karen? >__________<
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/link.jpg
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. ~ Oscar Wilde
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers