• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kyoboy

kyoboy
10 years ago#11
Nah, it's 7 letters, and "items with element" doesn't sound right... (still tried it anyways).
But, we do have sort of a clue: in the spanish version of the game, that word has 9 letters (and both "perfect" and "element" would be ruled out, then). So, checking all the words in the game that have 7 letters in english and 9 letters in spanish results in:
-Game-specific words: spirits
-Monters' unique abilities: Spirits (Chuchu's)
-Abilities: none
-Skin Abilities: Inhale+
-Skins: none
Of course, none of the above worked. So yeah, I'm fresh out of ideas for this one.

User Info: cantrips

cantrips
10 years ago#12
Well, I was on the development team for the game, I'm pretty sure it's 'perfect'. :P Give it another try.

User Info: Kensyu

Kensyu
10 years ago#13
It is swallow everything with perfect. Just accomplished this today.
Life exist before death,
Death exist within life.

kyoboy
10 years ago#14
^ Did you? I couldn't get it no matter how many times I tried so, can you ellaborate a little?
Namely:
-Did you "eat"/"lick" them normally, or "sucked" them? (since "swallow" is not really specific)
-Did you turn into an elemental monster anytime? (I don't know if eating that way is considered a perfect)

User Info: Kensyu

Kensyu
10 years ago#15
I did swallow stuff as an elemental monster.

I did eat stuff at gabu gabu time. I used Pero.

Not sure if I specifically licked, sucked or bite specific stuff. But I made it a point to always get perfect (green) on the bite meter. Having easyeat might help. Also it's really hard to keep track of it and one mistake means no achievement =(.

On a side note great list Kyoboy. Was really helpful.
Life exist before death,
Death exist within life.

kyoboy
10 years ago#16
Finally got it, but it specifically requires you to >win the game<.
The challenge's text changes after you complete it, and that's SO unpleasant... Before you get it, it's "Only swallow items with *******" ; after you complete it, it magically turns into "Win the game, only swallowing items with PERFECT". Of course, that means the "before" text in the spanish version is also wrong, because of the number of hidden letters.
  • Topic Archived