• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. Is there a guide for IOS/Android systems?

User Info: fatih361

fatih361
1 month ago#1
Looking for a guide on IOS/Android systems to get it from the Appstore/Playstore, do we have a guide like this? Also grotto calculator would be pretty appreciated.

User Info: Kigalas

Kigalas
1 month ago#2
Game is DS only
Streaming Randomizers & other games I enjoy 4 nights a week - http://twitch.tv/kigalas

fatih361
1 month ago#3
Kigalas posted...
Game is DS only
Did you even read my comment?

Kigalas
1 month ago#4
I mean, it sounds like you’re asking for how to get something from a place where it doesn’t exist.

Jailbroken iOS might be able to emulate it, and Android might have something. But it’s only ever been released on DS so you need a rom and an emulator, or a cart and a DS.
Streaming Randomizers & other games I enjoy 4 nights a week - http://twitch.tv/kigalas

fatih361
1 month ago#5
Kigalas posted...
I mean, it sounds like you’re asking for how to get something from a place where it doesn’t exist.

Jailbroken iOS might be able to emulate it, and Android might have something. But it’s only ever been released on DS so you need a rom and an emulator, or a cart and a DS.
Holy s***, read dude. I m looking for a guide on IOS/Android system, not the game itself...

Kigalas
1 month ago#6
fatih361 posted...
Looking for a guide on IOS/Android systems to get it from the Appstore/Playstore

I read this as “I’m looking for a how to on how to obtain the game from the AppStore and play it on my phone”. Be more clear with your questions.

fatih361
1 month ago#7
Kigalas posted...
I read this as “I’m looking for a how to on how to obtain the game from the AppStore and play it on my phone”. Be more clear with your questions.
So i guess, there isnt, huh?

User Info: Frank543

Frank543
1 month ago#8
itt: tc asks a question, gets an answer, and goes insane
let's talk about parallel universes

User Info: LinkLuigi

LinkLuigi
4 weeks ago#9
Frank543 posted...
itt: tc asks a question, gets an answer, and goes insane
More like poorly words a question, whines like a brat, and wonders why no one wants to help such a rude person.

User Info: yab

yab
4 weeks ago#10
I get it, but as far as I know, no such app exists. Had a few requests to make an app version of my website but I don't think it's worth it to pay for Google/Apple accounts just for that. Been trying to make it more mobile friendly when I have time though.
@ notifications turned off
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. Is there a guide for IOS/Android systems?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A