• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. What is good way to level up classes in DQIX?

User Info: Guergy

Guergy
2 months ago#1
What is a good to level up your classes in the game? Even before the post game content?

User Info: regirafariger

regirafariger
2 months ago#2
Liquid Metal Slimes in the Bowhole, or you could also attempt to see just how deeply you can get going with the grottoes, though you're unlikely to find a grotto with LMS in prior to postgame because it takes something of a grind to get things high enough to get grottoes with them in, and even more of one to get grottoes with Metal King Slimes in, which are even better than LMS. But for all metal monsters, you'll want some combination of using Metal Slash with swords or Thunder Thrust with spears (or Hatchet Man with Axe, which is the Axe equivalent of Thunder Thrust).
Blue Lou Diamond Diamond Almonds Phillips.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 month ago#3
Metal kings when you get a grotto with them
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; UMoon: Frosty; OGTG/DEG retired hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: Guergy

Guergy
1 month ago#4
Looks like I have to wat until the post game to level up..

User Info: regirafariger

regirafariger
1 month ago#5
No, not necessarily, just go into the Bowhole, and hunt for LMS. That was literally the first part of my answer.
Blue Lou Diamond Diamond Almonds Phillips.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. What is good way to level up classes in DQIX?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I get the dlc & selma's store? Tech Support1 Answer
What is the best way to level up? Main Quest13 Answers
Which class is the best? General5 Answers
How Can I Restore MP?? Side Quest3 Answers
How do I unlock the sage vocation? Side Quest4 Answers