• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. What would you like to see in a remake ?

User Info: Houndeath

Houndeath
3 months ago#21
-Cosmetic equipment slots
-More character customization options
-More monsters with higher exp/gold yields in post game
-Overhaul of graphics(please no HD port. Gimme new models)
-Greater clarity on spell/skill/item/equipment functionality.
-No missables
-Luring items when hunting specific monsters
-Some guage or method of building coup de grace rather than relying on %chance.

User Info: MagalaSlayer201

MagalaSlayer201
2 months ago#22
I'll try to avoid repeating what everyone else is saying and add something new. [ahem]

NO ALCHEMIRACLES!!!

Seriously, if I didn't have an Action Replay when I first played this game years ago, I wouldn't have even bothered with trying to get those damn Alchemiracle items, because trying to get them legitimately is just asinine. You expect me to break my back farming for materials to make Agates of Evolution and getting orbs from the legacy bosses for a CHANCE to get the most powerful equipment in the game??? Chronocrystals are expensive, ya know! And it won't even let you resort to save-scumming, either, so, if you don't get what you want, you're gonna have to start over from square one! How did anyone think this was a good idea?!

User Info: damedog

damedog
2 months ago#23
Instead of a remake, i'd simply like another Dragon Quest game in this style.

But for a remake, I would just want more customization options and a few more dungeons. I could live with that.

User Info: Sukiyw

Sukiyw
2 months ago#24
I just want it to happen....with online multiplayer preferably
3DS FC : 2836-0129-5551

User Info: SpoonySp00ns98

SpoonySp00ns98
1 month ago#25
Online Multiplayer would be nice.

If the game wants to be so reliant on RNG, it'd be cool if you could get a checklist of items and monsters who spawn in the treasure map after clearing it a time or two. This way it's easier to know if you're farming in the right place.

More legacy bosses, and maybe even a new super secret grotto boss.

Monster recruiting would be nice too.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 month ago#26
Just good online functions like playing with friends and easier map tagging for those special ones or very good early maps
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; UMoon: Frosty; OGTG/DEG retired hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. What would you like to see in a remake ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A