• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. The Official NYC Nintendo World Store Tag Mode Tuesday Topic V

User Info: Liamland

Liamland
6 years ago#1
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/937281-dragon-quest-ix-sentinels-of-the-starry-skies

Welcome to The Official NYC Nintendo World Store Tag Mode Tuesday Topic V.

To recap, from around 7-8 at Nintendo World in Rockefeller Center, NYC, we play DQIX multiplayer. This typically includes 4-player co-op battles against legacy bosses, inn tagging, map trading, shop raiding, non-rare item sharing, and sometimes grotto grinding.

If you are in the vicinity, but can't make the regular time, or wish to meet up with us, just post and let us know. We will see if we can accommodate a separate meet up time. As a wise RPG Wizard once mused, "getting those 30 tags is difficult enough as is!"

Thanks everybody.

Liam

User Info: yab

yab
6 years ago#2
Oh, surprisingly someone didn't just come in for the 500

User Info: nfrazee28

nfrazee28
6 years ago#3
Yeah, Liam, they lock at 500. My stupid, insane, ridiculous DW3 GBC monster medal obsession is on its third topic. These NYC ones get posts more regularly, though, so I'll not be catching up in the race for "longest running series of posts on any DQ board not counting the fifty-plus RPG ones on the original 1989 game's board".
Currently wasting a bunch of time maxing the score counter in NSMBWii. Right now it's 23,271,220.
It's why I told Liam to kill it. I like to think the "Denied!" sound clip from Unreal Tournament played for all of those post 500 posters.
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!

Liamland
6 years ago#5
I have to leave at 7:30 to make dinner plans on Tuesday. I may end up bailing on Tag Mode, but if I can somehow get out of work on time, meaning by 6pm, I'll still swing by and just leave early.
Hurray. Hope you can make it.
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!
Ugh, the weather sucks. I'm not going to be able to make it out. See you all next week!

Liamland
6 years ago#8
It was just DDDDrova and I today. We did some high level boss battling, at one point we were demolished by my Zoma Lv. 77, but we had a rematch, and rearranged some of my scroll distribution and were able to level him up to 78.

I had to leave early for dinner. The place was pretty packed, and they had a lot of Zelda memorabilia everywhere to promote the new 3DS game.

User Info: pilcat1213

pilcat1213
6 years ago#9
Hey guys! I haven't played dq9 in a LONG time, and Just finished a playthrough over the weekend. If I come to the next tuesday meet up would you guys be willing to give some of those really great treasure maps?

Liamland
6 years ago#10
Sure, no problem. We have four regulars who go almost every week: RPG Wizard, Dekablue, DDDDrova and myself. We all have the same collection of special maps, so as long as even one of us can make next Tuesday (which is highly likely) then we can tag them over to you.

We usually gather at the circle on the first floor, where they have the 3DS/2DS demos, though if that gets too crowded with shoppers, sometimes we gather by the East side windows.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. The Official NYC Nintendo World Store Tag Mode Tuesday Topic V
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A