• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: blueflamedino

blueflamedino
8 years ago#1
Earlier today I couldn't connect to the store for rust week and when I finally did a few hours later, it gave me the same exact contents before connecting which was from Guest Gals plus the items I bought weren't even replenished. I'm not using an AR, but I am using two legit copies and both did the same thing. What happened?
You have two ears and one mouth. Use them proportionally.

User Info: Liamland

Liamland
8 years ago#2
It sounds like the download never occurred. I've only seen this happen before, as you described, when the server was down. Can anyone else confirm DQVC connectivity issues?

User Info: blueflamedino

blueflamedino
8 years ago#3
I hope not, I really want it to live up through orb week at least. Thanks, the boards are dying and searching doesn't turn up anything besides how people hate wi-fi or asking where they can get it.
You have two ears and one mouth. Use them proportionally.

User Info: ignasia7

ignasia7
8 years ago#4
Yep, it looks like they've once again turned off the servers. Maybe permanently this time. I'm going to start a new game and see if I can at least download quests. It's about 1 year since the last time they pulled this until complaints went through. The EU offices, I forget if it was Nintendo or SE, stated it would shut off in another year, so this is right on schedule.

User Info: outsider90909

outsider90909
8 years ago#5
I tried to hit the shop very late last night, it seemed to connect okay (I have to admit, I didn't check the messages) but my items weren't replenished either. Have to try later today.
--I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

User Info: ignasia7

ignasia7
8 years ago#6
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/937281-dragon-quest-ix-sentinels-of-the-starry-skies/63046321

For later reference on whom to get in touch with.

User Info: Gold Slime

Gold Slime
8 years ago#7
Happened to me today too.
Slinky + Escalator = Endless Fun

User Info: Gold Slime

Gold Slime
8 years ago#8
ignasia7 posted...
Yep, it looks like they've once again turned off the servers. Maybe permanently this time. I'm going to start a new game and see if I can at least download quests. It's about 1 year since the last time they pulled this until complaints went through. The EU offices, I forget if it was Nintendo or SE, stated it would shut off in another year, so this is right on schedule.

Seems to me if they were going to shut it off completely it would have made sense to at least complete the full year and end after the second chance week.
Slinky + Escalator = Endless Fun

User Info: VentusStorm

VentusStorm
8 years ago#9
... Dang it... I just pulled the game back out and was able to connect at school! I wanted to get more stuff. :P

Ok, so I talked to customer service at Nintendo, and they said square Enix is responsible for matin ence of DQVC. Anyone got Enixs number so I can chew them out?
Currently Playing: Etrian Odyssey Untold 2, Pangya, Valkyria Chronicles, Wakfu
Dark RPG Wizard 06 8 years ago#10
Square Enix has the server for DQ9. However, they will deny it and say ask Nintendo.
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A