STUPID Error Code 52100!!!! HELP Wanna play multiplayer!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. STUPID Error Code 52100!!!! HELP Wanna play multiplayer!

User Info: earthbound197

earthbound197
7 years ago#1
Help! I tried everything and Nintendo Support is junk.
Brawl FC:5155-2574-6513
Mains: MK, Ike

User Info: yab

yab
7 years ago#2
That sounds like a wifi error, don't know if you know, but you can't play multiplayer online, it's local wireless only.

User Info: Sephiroth0327

Sephiroth0327
7 years ago#3
Nintendo Support site is actually one of the best support sites I have seen before. They clearly spell out what steps to take when you get this error. Keep in mind that WiFi is only for accessing DQVC and downloading new quests. Multiplayer is local wireless only.
It's not like some butthurt kid pulled the tiers out of his ass. - DD44 on Smogon tiers

Sephiroth0327
7 years ago#4
Just to make sure you are looking at the right place:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=52100&system=DS&locale=en_US

Your DS may be trying to use the same IP address as something else in your house. This is only one possible cause but the solution to each cause is spelled out here.
It's not like some butthurt kid pulled the tiers out of his ass. - DD44 on Smogon tiers

Sephiroth0327
7 years ago#5
This page is extremely helpful also:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/wrSetupHelp.jsp

User Info: foveroula

foveroula
7 years ago#6
Try to connect again. I get the same error code and then try again and it works. I belive it means Nintendo lol is busy.
PRINCESS OF POSERS! DQ IX<< Ms. Paladin>>>

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
7 years ago#7
My has problems too.Listen there may be another connection that uses your Wi-Fi and that happens.
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~

User Info: earthbound197

earthbound197
7 years ago#8
I tried the IP address thing(10 or more over) and the same code comes up. It used to work just fine a long time ago for Mario Kart DS, but now, nothing. It works for my Wii and everything else. What should I do?
Brawl FC:5155-2574-6513
Mains: MK, Ike

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
7 years ago#9
Try again man.Various ways.Nintendo sucks at online.
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~

User Info: foveroula

foveroula
7 years ago#10
Okay, Someone may have changed your security settings to WPA. They must be WEP or none.
Check you DS connection settings and make sure you are using Connection 1,2,3 not adavanced
test the connection
go back to game and try to connect to the DQVC store.
it should work.
I have 3pc's connected and my dsi works fine.
PRINCESS OF POSERS! DQ IX<< Ms. Paladin>>>
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. STUPID Error Code 52100!!!! HELP Wanna play multiplayer!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived