• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
  3. So I got Tekken 6BL for $18, thats 2 $ less than T5DR on PSN with no online -_-"

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
9 years ago#1
I got this off Walmart it was the last copy and I found out it had a pretty good deal on it, the thing is when The next sequel of the series that is almost better at everything tan the T5DR console vr. is less than its past game by around $20, why should I buy the T5DR online vr. again then,?why is it still 29.99$ for the full package????? am I missing something?T5DR doesn't even have all the endings the PS2 vr. has.

Namco is ripping people ff on this one, don't be fooled.
Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 2010 GOTY, anything else can suck it(specially GOW3), its up there on the Top 5 games of 2010 thats for sure.

User Info: Francision69

Francision69
9 years ago#2
Sadly, I gave in today and bought the game. Without the online it's 19.99$ I do wish it was cheaper, I mean this was one the PSN since 2007 and yet it never got a price drop. I guess Namco forgot about this game. lol But yeah, I'm a hardcore Tekken fan so 20$ is worth it to me even though it's lacking the features of a full fledged game. SOMEONE NEEDS TO DROP THE PRICE OF IT ALREADY! XD

User Info: fjkloijkl

fjkloijkl
9 years ago#3
Yeah if you want online get T6, there are some people who still plays this consistently. I'm one of them.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
  3. So I got Tekken 6BL for $18, thats 2 $ less than T5DR on PSN with no online -_-"
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A