• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. How is the Persona 3 FES board somehow more active than the Persona 4 board?
Heartfang 2 months ago#11
1Tekkaman posted...
Oh, come on, Mitsuru in particular is infamous for bad AI. "Marin Karin! Tentarafoo!"

Only if you're not using commands correctly. Which is generally the issue when it comes to the P3 battle system.
The internet was a mistake
Panzer_Duck 2 months ago#12
maybe it's because P3F is harder so people ask for help here more
penguin2 1 month ago#13
Oh, come on, Mitsuru in particular is infamous for bad AI. "Marin Karin! Tentarafoo!"

The AI is only bad if you are dumb enough to not use the tactics menu

Phoenix7 4 weeks ago#14
1Tekkaman posted...
Yeah this is pretty overblown. It's a meme, the status effect AI is fine. She only uses it against enemies that can be hit with it and if she actually lands it you practically win.

Healing AI on the other hand is atrocious, I'm not saying I could write anything better but dear lord. You gotta have 2+ allies under 40% HP for Yukari to use Media over Dia.
Creator of the Persona 3 FES New Moon Rebalance Mod
https://youtu.be/gtUj1fiD8k4
1Tekkaman posted...
Then either you got lucky or you didn't use her much, as that is a very well-known problem.
i always had Mitsuru with me if i could or if the bosses or the enemies weren't strong against ice
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. How is the Persona 3 FES board somehow more active than the Persona 4 board?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A